LISTEN: Katy Perry Returns With New Single ‘Chained To The Rhythm’ Featuring Skip Marley
Besides the anthem for the 2016 Summer Olympics called Rise, it’s been 4 years since Katy Perry released her last studio album, Prism, but I am officially pleased to say that after taking a few years off, Ms. Perry is back!
Katy just released a new song called Chained to the Rhythm, the official lead single from her upcoming fifth studio album, which is currently untitled.
Produced by Max Martin and co-written with Sia, the song features Skip Marley, the grandson of music legend Bob Marley. Featuring a smooth 80s like beat, the song is the perfect lead single, and with all of the island-pop inspired singles these days, it’ll definitely make its way into hit territory, and probably even #1. Take a listen to the song below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018