LISTEN: Katy Perry Returns With New Single ‘Chained To The Rhythm’ Featuring Skip Marley
Besides the anthem for the 2016 Summer Olympics called Rise, it’s been 4 years since Katy Perry released her last studio album, Prism, but I am officially pleased to say that after taking a few years off, Ms. Perry is back!
Katy just released a new song called Chained to the Rhythm, the official lead single from her upcoming fifth studio album, which is currently untitled.
Produced by Max Martin and co-written with Sia, the song features Skip Marley, the grandson of music legend Bob Marley. Featuring a smooth 80s like beat, the song is the perfect lead single, and with all of the island-pop inspired singles these days, it’ll definitely make its way into hit territory, and probably even #1. Take a listen to the song below:
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Remy Ma & Chris Brown Celebrate Darkskin Black Women in ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ Video - February 15, 2018
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD: Ciara Shares First Photos of Daughter Sienna Princess Wilson - February 15, 2018
- Cardi B’s Team Reveals that She’s 3 to 4 Months Pregnant? - February 14, 2018
- Wendy Williams Cancels Shows for the Rest of the Week + Almost Passes Out on Live TV Again - February 14, 2018
- Gladys Knight Says She Did NOT Get a Facelift + Cites Good Genes & Great Makeup Artists for Youthful Appearance - February 14, 2018