LISTEN: Katy Perry Returns With New Single ‘Chained To The Rhythm’ Featuring Skip Marley
Besides the anthem for the 2016 Summer Olympics called Rise, it’s been 4 years since Katy Perry released her last studio album, Prism, but I am officially pleased to say that after taking a few years off, Ms. Perry is back!
Katy just released a new song called Chained to the Rhythm, the official lead single from her upcoming fifth studio album, which is currently untitled.
Produced by Max Martin and co-written with Sia, the song features Skip Marley, the grandson of music legend Bob Marley. Featuring a smooth 80s like beat, the song is the perfect lead single, and with all of the island-pop inspired singles these days, it’ll definitely make its way into hit territory, and probably even #1. Take a listen to the song below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018