LISTEN: Chris Brown Takes it to the Bedroom with His New Seductive Tune ‘Privacy’
After releasing Hip Hop and electropop singles, Chris Brown is taking it to the bedroom with his new reggae influenced song titled Privacy. The song, which oozes with sex, is the latest from Chris’ upcoming new studio album Heartbreak on a Full Moon, which is scheduled to be released later this year.
Produced by D.A. Doman, the song samples Red Rat’s 1997 track Tight Up Skirt, and finds Chris trying to hold back his sexual feelings, but failing overrall:
“I need your body in ways /That you don’t understand but I’m losing my patience / ‘Cause we’ve been going over and over again /Girl, I just wanna take you home and get right to it / Know I gotta kiss it, baby / Give it to me, we can take it inside now / You know that I just wanna make love”
This isn’t the first time Chris sampled the song. He also did it back in 2011 on his In My zone mixtape with his song Work Wit It.
While I LOVE pop music and LOVED when Chris does it, I also find him to be more in his zone when he’s doing sexual songs and his voice is better here. Take a listen to the song yourselves:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018