LISTEN: Bruno Mars Featuring Gucci Mane – ‘That’s What I Like (Remix)’
Bruno Mars is taking his soulful vocals to the trap. The Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter has released a remix to his Top 5 hit single That’s What I Like, and to add a little more flavor to the feel-good tune, he tapped his label-mate Gucci Mane for a verse.
Gucci’s style is perfect for the song’s hard-hitting beat, as he speaks about spoiling that special lady in his life, his fiance Keyshia Ka’oir:
“Wanna fly you out the country to show you how I’m stuntin’ / ‘Cause you got what I’m wantin’ and I got all this money”
The song is just one of three remixes featured on Bruno’s That’s What I Like Remixes EP, which also features an appearance from PARTYNEXTDOOR and a remix crafted by BLVK JVCK.
Written by Bruno Mars alongside Philip Lawrence, Christopher Brody Brown, James Fauntleroy, Johnathan Yip, Ray Romulus, Jeremy Reeves and Ray McCullough II, the song was released as a single on January 30, and has so far managed to peak at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Take a listen to the PARTYNEXTDOOR remix below:
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018