Lil Wayne’s Sports Agency to Represent TX Linebacker Malik Jefferson
Lil Wayne might be known by some as the best rapper alive but he’s looking to be the best paid one as well. In 2016, Wayne’s record label Young Money purchased the sports management agency APAA Sports. A little over a year and nearly a dozen clients later, Wayne is now signing Texas linebacker Malik Jefferson. Helping him work his professional transition from college to the NFL, Lil Wayne’s agency is set to be placed on the map with this latest signing.
So far the agency has professional football players Lewis Neal, Reggie Northrup, Duke Riley, Khari Vanderbilt and Dede Westbrook and a few others, but Malik’s signing during this current draft is the most prominent. From Drake to Nicki Minaj and Christina Milian, Lil Wayne has done an exceptional job at both talent scouting and management and if his success in music is any indication, Malik Jefferson has nothing to worry about.
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018
- Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Exposes Rapper King Yella who Claims He Slept with Her as a Liar - January 11, 2018
- Kylie Minogue is Ready to Release Her Next Album Golden - January 11, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says She’s Had Rats Thrown in Her Mailbox & Sh** Thrown at Her Car Since ’94 - January 10, 2018
- Rapper Da Brat Might be Getting Her Radio Checks Garnished for Beating a Woman with a Bottle - January 10, 2018
- Serena Williams Says Motherhood Sometimes Gets Her Down - January 10, 2018