Lil Wayne Releases Cover Art for Dedication 6 Part II
Lil Wayne may have just released the Dedication 6 mixtape on Christmas Day, following up the 5th installment that came out in 2013. With him being the hard working artist he is, he didn’t just stop there, days later he released the cover art for the second part of the mixtape.
He explained the reason for the releases being so close together during an appearance of NFL GameDay Prime saying “What we ended up doing, I ended up doing a whole bunch of songs so they wanna split it up. So they gonna drop one version for Christmas and drop the other songs after that.”
Not much is known about what and who will be appearing on the mixtape but so far Drake is confirmed as the two did a remix to Jay-Z’s now epic Family Feud single which Wayne wasted no time getting on. Rumors have speculated about Future, Juelz Santana, and Trippie Redd as possibilities for being on the project.
It’s been two years since Wayne’s released an album yet no word on when Carter V will be coming out as the last Carter album came out in 2012. Conspiracy theorists could say that since Wayne said years ago he planned to retire at 35 (which he is now) or after Carter V comes out, it’s a conspiracy to keep him in the game. Who knows.
If you haven’t heard Wayne’s version of Jay-Z’s version of Family Feud or the Dedication 6 Volume 1, check them out below:
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018