Lil Kim lives the Luxurious Life in New ‘Nasty One’ Video Despite Fighting to Stay Out of Foreclosure
Lil Kim is back and in her best form in the video to her new single Nasty One released today. Kim is living it up surrounded by palm trees, plenty of hot girls in the background in case her own curves aren’t enough and a model we’ve covered a few times. The leading man in the video, Aaron Spady’s been in both our Eye Candy section AND we have his nudes here as well. OWwwwww. And yes, your prayers are answered. Now back to the video. It’s reminscent of her 2000 single No Matter What People Say with a 2018 twist. Th twist is that Kim has been fighting to keep her mansion out of foreclosure not to mention she filed bankruptcy last month. Kim’s an icon so we’re rooting for her to come out of this. We can’t see the Queen Bee go down like that.
And speaking of Queen Bee, Kim says a collab with the OTHER Quen Bee, Beyonce is a possibility for the future. While on DJ Whoo Kid’s Whoolywood show, she said “We’ve been showing each other love. Put it out there.” A double Queen Bee release? Can someone come make that happen, please? Also in the interview she spoke about her relationship with Snoop Dogg still going on to this day… and by relationship, I’m referring to them being FRIENDS. Kim was with Biggie on the east coast and friends with Snoop on the west. If she wanted to stay alive she knew better than to go spreading her coslopus in the middle of an east coast/west coast rap war. She isn’t like Faith Evans who just got married to Stevie J, someone she worked with on the track I’ll Be Missing You in the 90s while being married to Biggie. The jury seems to be out on whether they messed around or not. She gave an account of Tupac asking her for oral years ago. Whether she did it or not is another story.
As for Kim and Snoop, she had this to say. “Me and Snoop always remained friends,” she explained. “What people don’t know is [Biggie] and Snoop was kind of still cool. Snoop didn’t feel a lot of stuff was going on, and neither did [Biggie]. B.I.G. and Snoop wanted to be friends all the time, it was just hard. Me and Snoop didn’t want that energy to affect our music.”
While this track is just a bit autotuned for our taste which I thought we stopped doing in at least 2012, we’re happy to see Kim back, looking good and with new material.
Glitzers, check out Lil Kim’s new video for her track Nasty One below:
- Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair” - August 15, 2018
- Safaree Gets Offered a $500k Book Deal + Endorsement with Hair Club For Men After Nicki Twitter Beef - August 15, 2018
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott React to Nicki Minaj Exposing Kylie’s Ex Tyga for Getting Hair Transplant Surgery - August 15, 2018
- Lyrica Anderson Gets Confirmed as Pregnant + Roccstar Claims He Slept with Her Too So Who’s the Father? - August 15, 2018
- LOL: Safaree Shows How Nicki Minaj Dragged Him All Day On Twitter & He Ended Up Trending & Not Her - August 15, 2018
- Meek Mill Chimed In On Nicki Minaj Roasting Safaree Today - August 14, 2018
- Dannity Kane Just Announced a Reunion Tour with Aubrey O’Day, Dawn Richard, Shannon Bex as DK3 - August 14, 2018
- WAIT: Safaree Says Nicki Minaj Stabbed & Tried to Kill Him + She Says He Hired Prostitutes & Is Calling Him Sis - August 14, 2018
- Rihanna Says She Loves that Her Abuser Chris Brown is Still Obsessed with Her + Her Home Gets Swarmed By Police - August 14, 2018
- UPDATE: Aretha Franklin is Now Under Hospice Care Following Long Cancer Battle - August 14, 2018