LET’S GET GLAM: Taraji P. Henson & Jussie Smollett To Launch MAC VIVA Glam Collection
I have some great news to share with all of my Empire fans out there! After a very successful collection with MAC back in September, Taraji P. Henson has been tapped as the newest brand ambassador for their upcoming VIVA Glam Collection!
To make it more special, Taraji has been joined by her good friend and Empire co-star, Jussie Smollett, who is also a brand ambassdor.
— MACcosmetics (@MACcosmetics) November 2, 2016
In February 2017 Taraji and Jussie will launch the new collection, which has also been promoted with past limited edition lip lines from celebrities like Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and RuPaul – just to name a few.
Though Jussie’s lipstick hasn’t been released just yet, Taraji selected a vibrant, cool-toned raspberry.
VIVA Glam is a part of the MAC Aids Fund. All proceeds from the collections have been donated to communities and organizations that offer services to people with HIV/AIDS and help to prevent the disease through educational programs. The fund is financed entirely by the sale of MAC Cosmetics‘ Viva Glam products.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018