LET’S GET GLAM: Taraji P. Henson & Jussie Smollett To Launch MAC VIVA Glam Collection
I have some great news to share with all of my Empire fans out there! After a very successful collection with MAC back in September, Taraji P. Henson has been tapped as the newest brand ambassador for their upcoming VIVA Glam Collection!
To make it more special, Taraji has been joined by her good friend and Empire co-star, Jussie Smollett, who is also a brand ambassdor.
— MACcosmetics (@MACcosmetics) November 2, 2016
In February 2017 Taraji and Jussie will launch the new collection, which has also been promoted with past limited edition lip lines from celebrities like Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and RuPaul – just to name a few.
Though Jussie’s lipstick hasn’t been released just yet, Taraji selected a vibrant, cool-toned raspberry.
VIVA Glam is a part of the MAC Aids Fund. All proceeds from the collections have been donated to communities and organizations that offer services to people with HIV/AIDS and help to prevent the disease through educational programs. The fund is financed entirely by the sale of MAC Cosmetics‘ Viva Glam products.
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018