Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards made a visit in the studio at US Weekly this week appearing amazingly sharp as usual. While there she played the game of Marry, Date or Ditch where she was shown pictures of the husbands of the cast of the New York Real Housewives franchise and stated whether she would marry, date or ditch them.
The problem with reality tv isn’t so much what occurs on camera but the follow up interviews done outside of the show. They’re all forced to tweet, to talk about things going on in other’s lives whether they want to or not… but of course you can see that some are more eager to dish than others. In this case, while going through a few of the New York husbands, Mario Singer (ex of Ramona), John Mahdessian (boyfriend of Dorinda Medley) and Tom D’Agostino who drove Luann de lesseps absolutely insane (true story, check her recent arrest and vow to go to rehab), Kyle said ditch on all three and that none of them were marriage material.
When I first saw this headline I thought of the cast of Love & Hip Hop New York and imagined Kyle Richards saying Lil Mo’s husband wasn’t marriage material. And he’s a boxer. Now that would be a beef I would pay to go see. She wouldn’t want any of that work.
Glitzers, check out Kyle Richards dishing on the husbands of the various Real Housewives franchises and who she deems marriage material and who isn’t below:
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018
- Boonk Gang’s Still Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself – When Will it Stop? - July 16, 2018