Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards made a visit in the studio at US Weekly this week appearing amazingly sharp as usual. While there she played the game of Marry, Date or Ditch where she was shown pictures of the husbands of the cast of the New York Real Housewives franchise and stated whether she would marry, date or ditch them.
The problem with reality tv isn’t so much what occurs on camera but the follow up interviews done outside of the show. They’re all forced to tweet, to talk about things going on in other’s lives whether they want to or not… but of course you can see that some are more eager to dish than others. In this case, while going through a few of the New York husbands, Mario Singer (ex of Ramona), John Mahdessian (boyfriend of Dorinda Medley) and Tom D’Agostino who drove Luann de lesseps absolutely insane (true story, check her recent arrest and vow to go to rehab), Kyle said ditch on all three and that none of them were marriage material.
When I first saw this headline I thought of the cast of Love & Hip Hop New York and imagined Kyle Richards saying Lil Mo’s husband wasn’t marriage material. And he’s a boxer. Now that would be a beef I would pay to go see. She wouldn’t want any of that work.
Glitzers, check out Kyle Richards dishing on the husbands of the various Real Housewives franchises and who she deems marriage material and who isn’t below:
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018