Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards made a visit in the studio at US Weekly this week appearing amazingly sharp as usual. While there she played the game of Marry, Date or Ditch where she was shown pictures of the husbands of the cast of the New York Real Housewives franchise and stated whether she would marry, date or ditch them.
The problem with reality tv isn’t so much what occurs on camera but the follow up interviews done outside of the show. They’re all forced to tweet, to talk about things going on in other’s lives whether they want to or not… but of course you can see that some are more eager to dish than others. In this case, while going through a few of the New York husbands, Mario Singer (ex of Ramona), John Mahdessian (boyfriend of Dorinda Medley) and Tom D’Agostino who drove Luann de lesseps absolutely insane (true story, check her recent arrest and vow to go to rehab), Kyle said ditch on all three and that none of them were marriage material.
When I first saw this headline I thought of the cast of Love & Hip Hop New York and imagined Kyle Richards saying Lil Mo’s husband wasn’t marriage material. And he’s a boxer. Now that would be a beef I would pay to go see. She wouldn’t want any of that work.
Glitzers, check out Kyle Richards dishing on the husbands of the various Real Housewives franchises and who she deems marriage material and who isn’t below:
- Youtuber Johnny Trapscott Proves He Can F*cks the Best in Newly Released Videos - March 19, 2018
- LA Modeling Agency MHMM Founder Michael Henry’s Nudes are Out - March 17, 2018
- Cuban American Model Raciel Castro Nude Pics and Videos Found Online - March 17, 2018
- Irish and Black Underwear Model Anthony Gallo Nude - March 16, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Witness in Her Sexual Harassment Case Against Guess Refuses to Speak - March 16, 2018
- Chris Cuomo to Challenge Hannity and Maddow with New Prime Time Show - March 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: Jennifer Lopez’ Ex, Actor & Dancer Casper Smart - March 15, 2018
- Michael Jordan’s Son Marcus Jordan Tweeted a Picture of His D*** - March 14, 2018
- This is a David Mcintosh Naked Body Appreciation Post - March 14, 2018
- Say What? Jonathan “Heat” Martinez’ Has a Fine Big D*cked Little Brother? - March 14, 2018