Kourtney Kardashian Broke Up with Her Model Boyfriend Younes Bendjima
It’s been about a full 12 months since Kourtney Kardashian debuted her man, boxer turned model Younes Bendjima on Snapchat and just like that the two have appeared to call it quits. No formal announcement has been made but they’ve unfollowed each other on Instagram and he was caught in pics hugged up with another girl, a former Hooters waitress Jordan Ozuna that’s been linked to Justin Bieber and Tyga in the past. He claimed they were just friends in his Instagram story going on a full rant saying “They really want me to be the bad guy. F—k your Hollywood bullshit (can’t have fun with your friends no more) Where are my 12 others friendssss Nice catch tho.” Reaction number one came from Kourtney’s sister Kim posting a pinocchio emoji and Khloe said “Alexa, play ‘Heard It All Before.'” If I were Khloe I wouldn’t have used that as an opportunity to remind us about her cheating man but hey, she’s got a point.
Photo Credit: BACKGRID
Now let’s put all of this in perspective. Kourtney isn’t far off from 40 and she just celebrated her boyfriend Younes’ 25th birthday with him this summer. When your man is 14 years younger than you, that isn’t someone for keeps. As Wendy Williams would say, you let him out of the back door with the trash in the morning and with that being said there is no reason for getting all worked up over the break up. It’s understandable about how younger guys do it but ahem, does anyone remember what her mother Kris Jenner said about her ex and baby daddy Scott Dissick? Oh yes, her mother saw her man’s d*** during a late night trip to the fridge years ago. She was hysterical afterwards practically in tears laughing about how big it was and said it was like an eggplant… long before the eggplant emoji was ever a joke. So we know what Kourtney is used to and no matter how fine Younes may have been or the fact his bodu is 18x better than Scott’s, he might not have measured up in that department. I’m just saying.
Sources close to Kourtney have said “Younes was always supposed to be a rebound. Now with the pictures of Younes in Mexico, they are definitely not getting back together.” Good, Kourtney. Have your fun but don’t get caught in the long term with nonsense. And keep in mind that Younes kept criticizing Kourtney publicly on her Instagram account over revealing things she wore as if he didn’t have her number to relay the information. To be with a Kardashian is to accept the fact they are known for their sex appeal. That is literally the basis of their business and if you’re not comfortable with that, it’s time to go which is exactly what she did with him.
In one of Younes’ posts he alluded to the fact that the Kardashians couldn’t control him and that that was their real problem with him. “I’m not attached to this ‘life’ so you can’t touch me,” he wrote. “I know who I am where I’m from and where I’m going and that bothers you. Only one opinion matter [sic] the one of my Lord have a wonderful day.” Now that sounds like a scene from Get Out. Can’t you just imagine him running through the woods screaming and crying for his life? Tyga did what I believe was a freestyle this week saying he broke the curse… and we all know what that was about. He was referring to that Kardashian curse that drives all the men attached to them crazy.
- Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair” - August 15, 2018
- Safaree Gets Offered a $500k Book Deal + Endorsement with Hair Club For Men After Nicki Twitter Beef - August 15, 2018
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott React to Nicki Minaj Exposing Kylie’s Ex Tyga for Getting Hair Transplant Surgery - August 15, 2018
- Lyrica Anderson Gets Confirmed as Pregnant + Roccstar Claims He Slept with Her Too So Who’s the Father? - August 15, 2018
- LOL: Safaree Shows How Nicki Minaj Dragged Him All Day On Twitter & He Ended Up Trending & Not Her - August 15, 2018
- Meek Mill Chimed In On Nicki Minaj Roasting Safaree Today - August 14, 2018
- Dannity Kane Just Announced a Reunion Tour with Aubrey O’Day, Dawn Richard, Shannon Bex as DK3 - August 14, 2018
- WAIT: Safaree Says Nicki Minaj Stabbed & Tried to Kill Him + She Says He Hired Prostitutes & Is Calling Him Sis - August 14, 2018
- Rihanna Says She Loves that Her Abuser Chris Brown is Still Obsessed with Her + Her Home Gets Swarmed By Police - August 14, 2018
- UPDATE: Aretha Franklin is Now Under Hospice Care Following Long Cancer Battle - August 14, 2018