Kodak Black Goes After the KKK in New ‘Tunnel Vision’ Music Video
Teen rapper Kodak Black released a music video this Thursday all about going after the KKK, fully equipped with burning crosses, perpetuated by a man wearing a Make America Great Again hat, surrounded by people in white hooded sheets. The video’s protagonist is seen in the end trying to strangle a white man with the American flag, only stopping when his daughter shouts to stop.
“I jumped out of that wraith, Kodak bought a wraith/ I get any girl I want, any girl I want/ She want me to save the day, but I ain’t got a cape,” the Florida MC raps on the Metro Boomin’ and Southside-produced beat.
For better or for worse, we are glad to see more people showing an interest in politics these days, but associating the President with the KKK is quite a charge. One might say from Kodak’s own rap sheet would make him more dangerous than the racists he takes issue with. He also has a thing for attention as he’s broadcasted himself having sex on Instagram Live, offered to fight Lil Wayne and has a pending sexual assault case. While this is a strong statement, given the source it came from, it will likely give him the attention seeking headline he’s looking for and have him forgotten until his next publicity stunt happens.
Glitzers, watch Kodak Black’s Tunnel Vision music video below and tell us what you think:
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018
- Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Exposes Rapper King Yella who Claims He Slept with Her as a Liar - January 11, 2018
- Kylie Minogue is Ready to Release Her Next Album Golden - January 11, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says She’s Had Rats Thrown in Her Mailbox & Sh** Thrown at Her Car Since ’94 - January 10, 2018