Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video
See, this is the problem with livestreaming from your house. If you’re wanted by the police, you probably shouldn’t livestream from your place. It’s like an invitation for the police to show up at your door. Why can’t these rappers sign their deals, make their music and go sit the hell down somewhere? That is what I want to know. Rappers get signed, they do stupid things and get maybe a charge here and there for minor drug offenses, DUIs but Kodak Black is another story.
He was arrested on Thursday in Florida while livestreaming on Instagram Live on 7 felony counts ranging from grand theft of a firearm, -2 charges of possession of weapon or ammo by a felon, possession of marijuana over 20 grams, neglect child without great bodily harm and 2 probation violation charges. That’s quite a bit for a 20 year old much less any one person in a single day. In the video he’s mostly heard complaining that his $800 phone was being impounded while his home was being searched.
The thing is he’s already on house arrest for a year and was supposed to get permission from his probation officer and the court before going anywhere. That’s a lot of time to work on his craft or better yet his new found religion as a Hebrew Israelite as he began identifying as while in prison last year. He requested his name be changed to Bill Kahan Blanco with Kahan standing for priest in Hebrew. Then again this was the same summer he also made multiple comments about not liking dark skin women. That isn’t very priest like but hey, go figure. Then there’s his October indictment of criminal sexual conduct charges so… maybe it just didn’t stick.
No word from his attorney yet but for someone so young he seems to have absolutely no problem completely throwing his life away over nothing. He needs to get it together.
Glitzers, watch Kodak Black’s Instagram Live video being carried away by the police below:
- NSFW: Meet DC Councilmember Trayon White’s Cousin, Gay Stripper ‘Anaconda’ - February 23, 2018
- Dwayne Mckell’s Baller Brother Sheen Mack’s Caught J*rkin’ Off - February 22, 2018
- VIDEO: Fitness Trainer & Model LaMonte Stennis aka IAmLaMonte’s Got Good Stroke - February 22, 2018
- Remembering Rapper Freddy E Who Live Tweeted His Suicide 5 Years Ago - February 22, 2018
- Lyrica Anderson Announces She’s Single & Says She Should’ve Had a Side Dude - February 21, 2018
- Trey Songz Accused of Attacking a Woman During NBA All Star Weekend - February 21, 2018
- House Model Lyndell Simms Wins Eggplant of the Week - February 20, 2018
- Porn Star James Jagger’s also a Rapper by the Name of T Gotti & a Clothing Designer - February 13, 2018
- In Case You’ve Ever Wondered How Macana Man Got into Porn… Lol - February 13, 2018
- Houston Rapper, Slow Grinder & Self-Proclaimed “Bootyologist” Taz Dyess’ Nudes Leak - February 12, 2018