Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video
See, this is the problem with livestreaming from your house. If you’re wanted by the police, you probably shouldn’t livestream from your place. It’s like an invitation for the police to show up at your door. Why can’t these rappers sign their deals, make their music and go sit the hell down somewhere? That is what I want to know. Rappers get signed, they do stupid things and get maybe a charge here and there for minor drug offenses, DUIs but Kodak Black is another story.
He was arrested on Thursday in Florida while livestreaming on Instagram Live on 7 felony counts ranging from grand theft of a firearm, -2 charges of possession of weapon or ammo by a felon, possession of marijuana over 20 grams, neglect child without great bodily harm and 2 probation violation charges. That’s quite a bit for a 20 year old much less any one person in a single day. In the video he’s mostly heard complaining that his $800 phone was being impounded while his home was being searched.
The thing is he’s already on house arrest for a year and was supposed to get permission from his probation officer and the court before going anywhere. That’s a lot of time to work on his craft or better yet his new found religion as a Hebrew Israelite as he began identifying as while in prison last year. He requested his name be changed to Bill Kahan Blanco with Kahan standing for priest in Hebrew. Then again this was the same summer he also made multiple comments about not liking dark skin women. That isn’t very priest like but hey, go figure. Then there’s his October indictment of criminal sexual conduct charges so… maybe it just didn’t stick.
No word from his attorney yet but for someone so young he seems to have absolutely no problem completely throwing his life away over nothing. He needs to get it together.
Glitzers, watch Kodak Black’s Instagram Live video being carried away by the police below:
- The Church of Beysus is Now a Thing as Beyonce Buys a New Orleans Church - May 23, 2018
- Kim Kardashian Takes her Kids to Disneyland + Takes a Nude Pic for Her Fragrance - May 22, 2018
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018
- Rapper Meek Mill Backs Out of Meeting with Trump on Prison Reform - May 18, 2018
- Teairra Mari Does a Press Conference with Lisa Bloom Suing 50 Cent for Revenge Porn - May 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Claims He was Falsely Arrested Outside His Atlanta Home Due to Altercation with Incompetent Security - May 17, 2018