Kim Kardashian Suing MediaTakeOut For Saying She “Staged” Her Robbery
I said it once and I’ll say it again, when it comes to blogging or writing about celebrities in general, unless it’s an opt-ed (opinion based articles), you must be as truthful as possible when sharing information to your readers, and Media Take Out has yet to learn that.
As we all know, Kim was robbed in Paris last weekend, where she was tied and bound in the bathroom. She just filed a federal lawsuit against MediaTakeOut.com for 3 posts about her ordeal, where they stated that she “staged” the robbery.
The lawsuit states that the site used random people off social media as its sources, instead of doing REAL research.
The site also posted a story about “French authorities” suspecting Kim had actually “let the robbers in” the apartment. The final indignity, according to the suit by her lawyers Marty Singer and Andrew Brettler, was a post about Kim‘s insurance claim. She says MediaTakeOut reported, “If she faked the robbery … she just committed a FEDERAL CRIME.”
Kim‘s lawyers DEMANDED that they take down the false information but they refused, and will now be in court.
- Ray J Addresses Cheating Rumors + His Mom Says Princess Should Give Him a Public Apology - January 23, 2018
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018