Kim Kardashian Suing MediaTakeOut For Saying She “Staged” Her Robbery
I said it once and I’ll say it again, when it comes to blogging or writing about celebrities in general, unless it’s an opt-ed (opinion based articles), you must be as truthful as possible when sharing information to your readers, and Media Take Out has yet to learn that.
As we all know, Kim was robbed in Paris last weekend, where she was tied and bound in the bathroom. She just filed a federal lawsuit against MediaTakeOut.com for 3 posts about her ordeal, where they stated that she “staged” the robbery.
The lawsuit states that the site used random people off social media as its sources, instead of doing REAL research.
The site also posted a story about “French authorities” suspecting Kim had actually “let the robbers in” the apartment. The final indignity, according to the suit by her lawyers Marty Singer and Andrew Brettler, was a post about Kim‘s insurance claim. She says MediaTakeOut reported, “If she faked the robbery … she just committed a FEDERAL CRIME.”
Kim‘s lawyers DEMANDED that they take down the false information but they refused, and will now be in court.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018