Kim Kardashian Robbery Said To Be An Inside Job + Assailants Still At Large
On Sunday night, it was reported that reality TV star and socialite, Kim Kardashian, was robbed while attending Paris’ Fashion Week. The robbers, who disguised themselves as cops, didn’t hurt Kim, but they did take over $10 million in jewelry.
It looks like things aren’t going so well, as the Associated Press reports that Paris police are continuing to analyze surveillance camera footage surrounding the Hôtel de Pourtalès and authorities are still looking for the five suspects.
Inside sources reveal to TMZ that the Kardashian family and the police don’t believe it was a coincidence that Kim was bodyguard-less at the time the robbers showed up and somehow made their way into her apartment, and they think the robbers were tipped off.
While they don’t feel that Kim’s bodygaurd was in on it, there there are multiple units in the building and lots of people involved in Paris Fashion Week knew Kim‘s comings and goings.
Cops are in the process of checking phone records of various people in and around the building to track suspicious activity.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018