Kim K & Kanye West Cover Harper’s Bazaar’s Fall Fashion Issue + Make Petty Comments About Taylor Swift
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are living a life of happiness and satisfaction, thanks to a recent episode of Keeping Up with The Kardashians, where the model and reality TV star exposed Taylor Swift.
To further capitalize on that (or it may be one big coincidence) Kim and Kanye serve as the cover stars for the September 2016 issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine.
Also billed as the yearly Fall Fashion 2016 issue, inside their cover story titled In Bed With Kim & Kanye, the couple take jabs at Taylor effortlessly, when asked about their favorite song of hers. Kim also speaks on her usage of Twitter, while Kanye shares mentions Marilyn Monroe and Muhammad Ali and much more.
For their photoshoot, the couple were shot by photographer and the head designer and creative director of the fashion house Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld, where they wear pieces from Valentino, Prada, Kanye’s line and of course Chanel. Take a look at the excerpts below:
Kanye on his favorite Taylor Swift song: “For me? I don’t have one.”
Kim on her favorite Taylor song: “I was such a fan of hers.”
Kanye on Kim’s nude selfies: “I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it’s almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it’s important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.”
Kim on her celebrity crush: “I thought Johnny Depp was so cute when I was younger.”
Kanye West on the historical figure he identifies with: “Muhammad Ali, Marilyn Monroe—all day.”
Kim Kardashian on her biggest insecurity: “I would say looking fat sometimes. I really do take it seriously. I try to do what I can and diet and stay in shape, and it does make me insecure when I’m heavy.”
Kanye on his biggest insecurity: “I used to have insecurity about my finances, then I announced that I had debt, and now I don’t have any insecurities.”
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018