Kim K & Kanye West Cover Harper’s Bazaar’s Fall Fashion Issue + Make Petty Comments About Taylor Swift
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are living a life of happiness and satisfaction, thanks to a recent episode of Keeping Up with The Kardashians, where the model and reality TV star exposed Taylor Swift.
To further capitalize on that (or it may be one big coincidence) Kim and Kanye serve as the cover stars for the September 2016 issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine.
Also billed as the yearly Fall Fashion 2016 issue, inside their cover story titled In Bed With Kim & Kanye, the couple take jabs at Taylor effortlessly, when asked about their favorite song of hers. Kim also speaks on her usage of Twitter, while Kanye shares mentions Marilyn Monroe and Muhammad Ali and much more.
For their photoshoot, the couple were shot by photographer and the head designer and creative director of the fashion house Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld, where they wear pieces from Valentino, Prada, Kanye’s line and of course Chanel. Take a look at the excerpts below:
Kanye on his favorite Taylor Swift song: “For me? I don’t have one.”
Kim on her favorite Taylor song: “I was such a fan of hers.”
Kanye on Kim’s nude selfies: “I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it’s almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it’s important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.”
Kim on her celebrity crush: “I thought Johnny Depp was so cute when I was younger.”
Kanye West on the historical figure he identifies with: “Muhammad Ali, Marilyn Monroe—all day.”
Kim Kardashian on her biggest insecurity: “I would say looking fat sometimes. I really do take it seriously. I try to do what I can and diet and stay in shape, and it does make me insecure when I’m heavy.”
Kanye on his biggest insecurity: “I used to have insecurity about my finances, then I announced that I had debt, and now I don’t have any insecurities.”
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018