Kim K and Kanye to Make Wedding Guests Sign Contracts + No Cell Phones
The wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is expected to be nothing less than the birthing of a nation and at a rumored $200,000 a week spent planning it, why wouldn’t it be? If you remember how their engagement ceremony was leaked online, Kanye is definitely not going to let that mistake happen twice. Between confidentiality agreements and cell phones checked at the door, we can’t wait to see what creative way will be used to record this event because you know that someone will figure out how to do it.
“Guests will have to go through extensive security, even most of Kim and Kanye’s celebrity friends,” a source says.
“Mobile devices will be held at a secure location and if someone needs to use during the festivities, accommodations will be made, but a long way away from the festivities. This is all designed to discourage guests from using their phones.”
The couple known as Kimye will be getting married in May with the E! cameras rolling of course, but you can believe that Kanye will be having the final say of what footage will and will not make it to television.
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) November 27, 2013
- Kim Zolciak Turns 40 + Nene Leakes’ Husband is Out of the Hospital - May 24, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner Says All Her Children Have Moved On from Her with their Lives - May 23, 2018
- LOL: Michael Blackson Says Dolce & Gabbana Doesn’t Have a Dressing Room Big Enough for His Motombo - May 23, 2018
- The Church of Beysus is Now a Thing as Beyonce Buys a New Orleans Church - May 23, 2018
- Kim Kardashian Takes her Kids to Disneyland + Takes a Nude Pic for Her Fragrance - May 22, 2018
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018