Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother
What is the one thing that is capable of bringing just about anyone down to earth and level with the rest of America? Motherhood. This week Khloe Kardashian found out the hard way what parenting was like 3 months into the birth of her daughter True who she had with her boyfriend, NBA player Tristan Thompson. She just revealed on her website and app that the combination of parenting and working “has definitely caused me a little anxiety.” Well welcome to the rest of the working world Khloe. Even though we’re sure you have countless staff around you like your sister Kim who has nannies but makes them walk behind her so they’re not photographed, you’ll get the hang of it.
“The days leading up to my very first day back were tough,” she said, “but once I started going through the motions, everything fell into place. It’s like riding a bike!” Here’s the problem with that analogy. Khloe has been called out for photoshopping her Instagram pics a lot. It’s because she had a traumatizing injury at 16 from a car accident that after a number of surgeries left one of her legs smaller than the other by about an inch and a half. It’s that size difference that causes her to edit her photos because if she doesn’t, literally everyone points out how odd her legs look asking what’s wrong with her knee. Hopefully she rides a bike better than she drives cars.
She went on to say “On my first day back, True was perfect while I was gone. Plus, coming home was soooo much fun — I acted like I hadn’t seen her in forever!” Now that’s a nice politically correct statement. Cardi B just had her first child and went on Twitter talking about how much she was trying to keep her inner “ghetto hoe” contained. But she isn’t the only one. Serena Williams said she experiences a great sense of let down every time she hears her baby cry.
It’s okay though. Khloe’s a beautiful woman with a beautiful child even though her baby is going to grow up looking like what she did before her plastic surgery, everything’s going to work out in the end.
- VIDEO: Haitian Model Daniel Royal Georges is Grabbing a Handful of Meat - August 18, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons Lineback Duke Riley’s Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- NSFW: Meet Your Packin’ Substitute Teacher, Model BJ Williams - August 17, 2018
- News Flash: Wesley Jonathan is Still Fine + His Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- Invite Only Cabo’s King Agu Shows Off His Big D Energy Working Out Naked - August 17, 2018
- Omarosa Explains Why She Supported Trump Despite Believing He Used the N Word - August 16, 2018
- Marshall Price is Showing Off His Favorite Briefs with His Massive Eggplant On Display - August 16, 2018
- Sources Say Kourtney Kardashian “Distanced Herself From Her Sisters” While Dating Younes Bendjima - August 16, 2018
- Trinidadian Model Jovan Campbell aka IronAddictJovan’s Nudes Leak - August 16, 2018
- R&B Legend and “Queen of Soul” Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away at Age 76 - August 16, 2018