Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Sister & Ex Boyfriend Blast Her + Keyshia Exposed as Deadbeat Mom
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017, rapper Gucci Mane and fitness and makeup entrepreneur Keyshia Ka’Oir were married in a gorgeous all-white ceremony in front of their friends and family in a live BET wedding special called The Mane Event.
The wedding cost a total of $1.7 million and included celebrity guests such as Trina, Diddy, Rick Ross, Monica, Big Sean & Jhene Aiko – just to name a few. But the happiest day of Keyshia’s life didn’t miss any drama.
Keyshia’s sister took to Instagram to congratulate her for marrying the man of her dreams, but things quickly went south as Tanay revealed that she has no relationship with Keyshia and wasn’t invited to the wedding. Like the rest of us, she tuned in:
While many comments stated that Tanya made the statement for attention, a relative stepped in to defend her:
While Keyshia’s sister’s post comes from a place of hurt, Keyshia’s ex’s statement seems to come from jealousy as he decided to blast her:
The real icing on the cake are rumors that are swirling about Keyshia being a deadbeat mom. Various sources state that Keyshia has 3 kids. Keyshia apparently left the children with her mother in Jamaica so that she could pursue her career, which she successfully has.
Reports further state that she doesn’t want people to know that she left her kids to be taken care of by someone else, so she doesn’t speak about them publicly.
During an appearance on The Real, Keyshia stated that she has ONE DAUGHTER:
For Everyone Wondering if Keyshia Ka’oir has Kids! Welp, She Claims a Daughter ? Maybe She’ll be at the Wedding ? pic.twitter.com/kcEkvBkZq0
— ?FatAssKellyPrice? (@MrsOliviaBenson) October 17, 2017
But time will reveal the truth tea soon until then, take a look at some pictures from the wedding below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018