Keyshia Ka’Oir’s Sister & Ex Boyfriend Blast Her + Keyshia Exposed as Deadbeat Mom
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017, rapper Gucci Mane and fitness and makeup entrepreneur Keyshia Ka’Oir were married in a gorgeous all-white ceremony in front of their friends and family in a live BET wedding special called The Mane Event.
The wedding cost a total of $1.7 million and included celebrity guests such as Trina, Diddy, Rick Ross, Monica, Big Sean & Jhene Aiko – just to name a few. But the happiest day of Keyshia’s life didn’t miss any drama.
Keyshia’s sister took to Instagram to congratulate her for marrying the man of her dreams, but things quickly went south as Tanay revealed that she has no relationship with Keyshia and wasn’t invited to the wedding. Like the rest of us, she tuned in:
While many comments stated that Tanya made the statement for attention, a relative stepped in to defend her:
While Keyshia’s sister’s post comes from a place of hurt, Keyshia’s ex’s statement seems to come from jealousy as he decided to blast her:
The real icing on the cake are rumors that are swirling about Keyshia being a deadbeat mom. Various sources state that Keyshia has 3 kids. Keyshia apparently left the children with her mother in Jamaica so that she could pursue her career, which she successfully has.
Reports further state that she doesn’t want people to know that she left her kids to be taken care of by someone else, so she doesn’t speak about them publicly.
During an appearance on The Real, Keyshia stated that she has ONE DAUGHTER:
For Everyone Wondering if Keyshia Ka’oir has Kids! Welp, She Claims a Daughter 😂 Maybe She’ll be at the Wedding 😊 pic.twitter.com/kcEkvBkZq0
— 💋FatAssKellyPrice💋 (@MrsOliviaBenson) October 17, 2017
But time will reveal the truth tea soon until then, take a look at some pictures from the wedding below:
- #HurtBae Sat Down With Her Ex One Year Later & Things Get VERY HEATED after She Reveals That She’s in a Happy NEW Relationship - February 24, 2018
- Juvenile’s ‘Back That A** Up’ Turns 19-Years-Old Today - February 24, 2018
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018