Keyshia Ka’Oir Says SHE DOES NOT Have a Sister + Addresses Rumors about Having 3 Kids in Jamaica
Keyshia Ka’Oir has had it with all of the lies and rumors. Earlier this week, the fitness model and makeup maven married her longtime boyfriend, rapper Gucci Mane and instead of enjoying her blissful time, Keyshia is having to deal with negativity and rumors.
Keyshia’s sister took to Instagram to congratulate her for marrying the man of her dreams, but things quickly went south as Tanay revealed that she has no relationship with Keyshia and wasn’t invited to the wedding. Like the rest of us, she tuned in:
An ex-boyfriend even decided to give his 2 cents:
On top of that, rumors have been swirling for quite some time about Keyshia being a deadbeat mom. Various sources state that Keyshia has 3 kids. Keyshia apparently left the children with her mother in Jamaica so that she could pursue her career, which she successfully has.
Reports further state that she doesn’t want people to know that she left her kids to be taken care of by someone else, so she doesn’t speak about them publicly.
Keyshia is quite aware of the comments and took to Twitter to not only reveal THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE A SISTER, but she also stated that she does NOT HAVE 3 KIDS:
But here is where things take a major turn. FAMEOLOUS reports that Keyshia has FOUR KIDS with the oldest being 18. The other three range from ages 12-15. Keyshia left Jamaica when she was a kid and has not returned. Her kids have never been to Jamaica in life.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018