Keyshia Ka’Oir Says SHE DOES NOT Have a Sister + Addresses Rumors about Having 3 Kids in Jamaica
Keyshia Ka’Oir has had it with all of the lies and rumors. Earlier this week, the fitness model and makeup maven married her longtime boyfriend, rapper Gucci Mane and instead of enjoying her blissful time, Keyshia is having to deal with negativity and rumors.
Keyshia’s sister took to Instagram to congratulate her for marrying the man of her dreams, but things quickly went south as Tanay revealed that she has no relationship with Keyshia and wasn’t invited to the wedding. Like the rest of us, she tuned in:
An ex-boyfriend even decided to give his 2 cents:
On top of that, rumors have been swirling for quite some time about Keyshia being a deadbeat mom. Various sources state that Keyshia has 3 kids. Keyshia apparently left the children with her mother in Jamaica so that she could pursue her career, which she successfully has.
Reports further state that she doesn’t want people to know that she left her kids to be taken care of by someone else, so she doesn’t speak about them publicly.
Keyshia is quite aware of the comments and took to Twitter to not only reveal THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE A SISTER, but she also stated that she does NOT HAVE 3 KIDS:
But here is where things take a major turn. FAMEOLOUS reports that Keyshia has FOUR KIDS with the oldest being 18. The other three range from ages 12-15. Keyshia left Jamaica when she was a kid and has not returned. Her kids have never been to Jamaica in life.
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018
- Wendy Williams Reveals Graves’ Disease Diagnosis + Announces Show Hiatus - February 21, 2018
- THE GAME HAS CHANGED: Cast Appears as Kings & Queens of Cards in New ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Teaser - February 21, 2018