Kevin Hart Is Throwing His Wife a $117K Baby Shower Amid Sex Tape Scandal
Looks like Kevin Hart is doing whatever is necessary to get back in his wife’s good graces. The couple put on a united front earlier this week after Kevin Hart’s cheating video was released.
And now Kevin is doing his best to make sure that the rest of Eniko‘s pregnancy goes PERFECTLY, specifically the baby shower.
Documents were obtained showing that Kevin is spending some serious cash for the baby shower, which will be held on October 1 at the Calamigos Beach Club in Malibu.
The Lion King themed shower will feature leopard print and animal photos and a Hart family photo “with a silhouette of pregnant Eniko leading the way.”
There will also be an “Experience Bar” where guests can sample exotic foods and dress up like tribal warriors as well as a game show similar to The Price Is Right, where guests can win prizes. AND YES THE LION KING SOUNDTRACK WILL BE IN FULL ROTATION.
How much is it exactly? Oh just around $117,850.
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018