Kevin Gates Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison for a 2013 Gun Charge
I have some bad news to share with all of you Kevin Gates fans out there, specifically my best friend April. TMZ has just reported that the Louisiana-based rapper will now serve 30 months in jail for a 2013 gun possession charge.
The Cook County Sheriff’s Office in Illinois says Kevin appeared in court Wednesday and pled guilty to his original charge of felony gun possession, and he was denied bond on Wednesday, April 19.
Kevin was sentenced in October and was ordered to serve 180 days in Polk County Jail, located in Bartow, Flordia for kicking a woman in the face at at a show back in 2015.
Kevin was wanted in Chicago for failing to appear in course twice for a gun charge and along with the gun charge, he faced an “aggravated unlawful use of a weapon” charge.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018