Kevin Gates Arrested on the Same Day He was Set to be Released from Prison
Well this has got to be the most craziest thing to happen since Craig got fired on his day off. Today, Louisiana-based rapper Kevin Gates was scheduled to be released from jail, after he just completed his sentence for kicking a woman in the face at a Florida show back in 2015.
But that celebration was cut short…very short, as he was being processed out of jail authorities found an outstanding weapons-related warrant…from 2013.
Kevin was sentenced in October and was ordered to serve 180 days in Polk County Jail, located in Bartow, Flordia.
Now, while I am not the biggest fan of Kevin Gates, I do feel like this should have been taken care of YEARS ago. When he was booked, I’m sure they were able to notice the warrant and they could have simply factored the time with the kicking charge.
There is currently no word to what will happen, but a hearing is scheduled for later this evening.
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018