Kesha Returns with Powerful & Emotional New Song ‘Praying’ + Announces New Album ‘Rainbow’
The last 2 years have not been the best for singer-songwriter Kesha, who once dominated the Billboard charts and started a new revolution with her party & lovestruck themed music.
But after being embroiled in a bitter legal battle alleging sexual assault and battery against her former producer and record label boss Dr. Luke, Kesha has not released an album since 2012’s Warrior, but that ends today.
The 30-year-old singer has released a new song called Praying, which serves as the official lead single from her upcoming long-awaited third studio album Rainbow. Written by Kesha alongside Ben Abraham and Ryan Lewis, the emotional and empowering single finds Kesha finding her strength after her horrible situation.
Kesha also revealed the tracklisting and cover art for the album, which is set to be released on August 11, 2017. The album will feature guest appearances from Eagles of Death Metal, The Dap-Kings Horns and Dolly Parton:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018