Kenya Moore Won’t be Returning for Season 11 of ‘RHOA’ because of Her Husband REFUSING to Film Scenes
Ever since she married her husband in a secret ceremony in St. Lucia, the Real Housewives of Atlanta producers HAVE NOT been happy with Kenya Moore.
Last month a report surfaced stating that producers have told Kenya the only way she’ll survive on the show is if they can chronicle her relationship, but Marc DOES NOT want to appear on the show due to having big problems with the way the show portrays black men.
Because of that, Kenya was NOT invited to the yearly cast trip as Bravo is trying to phase her out of the show. Producers allegedly told Kenya she needed to film scenes leading up to the trip with Marc, but he refused.
Producers felt she was just making more excuses for his lack of participation, and therefore cancelled her ticket. NOW it’s being reported that she will lose her peach if Marc refuses to film once more:
“Marc [Daly] will not appear on The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 10. He refused to sign the appearance release and he even declined the producers’ attempt to lure him in for a few scenes with compensation.”
The source added:
“They will mention Marc often throughout the show this season but it is very unlikely that Kenya will be invited back for season 11.”
The insider went on to state that Kenya is the first housewife in history to hide her husband from the show, and though producers were left out of the wedding details, they hoped she’d eventually share Marc on camera.
Her choice to keep him away from the show “hurts her because she does not have anything compelling going on in her life this season.”
Well this is going to be an interesting roll out, I can’t wait to see what happens.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018