Kenya Moore Reportedly Still Negotiating Her Peach Status on the Real Housewives of Atlanta
Kenya Moore has been rumored to fired numerous times from the Real Housewives of Atlanta but sources claim she isn’t quite finished just yet. Apparently she is still embroiled in last minute negotiations with production on her pay. Both Porsha and Marlo have received pay increases but since Porsha is a friend, Kenya still makes more than her. Marlo is said to finally be a full time housewife and whatever her paycheck is is allegedly what sent Kenya knocking demanding more money. It is clear Kenya does not like Marlo and she wants it known they’re not on the same level and therefore should not be paid the same.
While Kenya might have had the highest rated episodes of the last season as she claims, her diva attitude seems to be proving to be a little too much for production to deal with. While she managed to skip out on a girls trip solely because Marlo was there and chose not to have her wedding filmed by Bravo, she’s managed to remain on the show but production isn’t making it easy for her. Tamara Tattles reports that not only do they not like her, they want her to stay on the show but seeking to punish her. Other cast members that were pregnant got condensed filming schedules, but that isn’t the case for Kenya… and they’re looking to drastically cut her pay as well.
So it seems Kenya and Bravo are at an impasse. Apparently they have a set amount for her on the table (which is not for being a part time friend on the show which was never offered to her, Kenya says) and it’s take it or leave it at this point. “If she’s not filming by July 9, she’s out,” sources say. The deadline for Truly Original to turn in their first cut of the show is July 31st and checks go out shortly after. Kenya is holding out for higher pay as she is one of their current cash cows. She’s bringing in the ratings. The question is will Bravo pay her what she’s worth?
Glitzers, do you want to see Kenya Moore back for season 11 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and if so, should she remain a full time housewife or just a friend of the show?
- Atlanta’s Vinny Watson Just Turned Twenty-Fine Years Old - July 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018