Kenya Moore Gets 1-Year Restraining Order Against Matt Jordan + Reveals Name & New Photos of Her New Husband
Looks like a judge gave Kenya Moore the best wedding gift of all. TMZ reports that the reality TV star was granted a 1-year restraining order against her ex-bf Matt Jordan.
The protective order was granted earlier this month, following the ending of a temporary restraining order against Matt in April. Matt has to stay at least 200 yards away from Kenya and her family, which now includes her new husband.
Last week reports surfaced revealing that The Real Housewives of Atlanta star was secretly married in St Lucia. Kenya later confirmed the news herself stating:
“I’m just ecstatic. This man is the love of my life and I’m so happy to begin our lives together as husband and wife.”
Though she planned to keep his name and identity a secret, Kenya finally shared more details on Father’s Day, revealing that his name is Marc and he looks like a VERY handsome guy:
Radar Online reveals that his name is Marc Daly, a former investment broker and owner of Soco, a popular eatery in Brooklyn, New York.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018