Kaurreche Says That Chris Brown Threatned To Kill Her, Gets Restraining Order
Uh oh, looks like Chris Brown may have gotten himself into a little bit of trouble. A report has surfaced stating that Karrueche Tran claimed that the singer and dancer assaulted her and threatened to kill her several years ago.
She recently received a restraining order against Breezy after telling a judge that he “punched her in the stomach twice” and “pushed her down the stairs” during past incidents.
She also alleges that Chris told a few people that he was going to “kill her” and warned friends that if he couldn’t be with Tran, nobody could.
Karrueche later accused of threatening people who are close to her. In the court documents, the model claims Brown recently threw a drink at one of her friends.
She sought out the restraining order because she feared his threats are starting to come into action:
The domestic violence restraning order requires Chris to stay 100 yards away from Kaurreche, as well as her mom and her brother.
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Welcomes Baby Girl + Tristan Thompson & Sisters Kourtney & Kim Were by Her Side - April 12, 2018