Kaurreche Says That Chris Brown Threatned To Kill Her, Gets Restraining Order
Uh oh, looks like Chris Brown may have gotten himself into a little bit of trouble. A report has surfaced stating that Karrueche Tran claimed that the singer and dancer assaulted her and threatened to kill her several years ago.
She recently received a restraining order against Breezy after telling a judge that he “punched her in the stomach twice” and “pushed her down the stairs” during past incidents.
She also alleges that Chris told a few people that he was going to “kill her” and warned friends that if he couldn’t be with Tran, nobody could.
Karrueche later accused of threatening people who are close to her. In the court documents, the model claims Brown recently threw a drink at one of her friends.
She sought out the restraining order because she feared his threats are starting to come into action:
The domestic violence restraning order requires Chris to stay 100 yards away from Kaurreche, as well as her mom and her brother.
- Singer Bobby V Under Investigation For Rape - March 22, 2018
- WHAT’S REALLY GOING ON?: Former ‘LHHATL’ “Cast Member” Says Kirk & Rasheeda’s Storylines are FAKE - March 21, 2018
- Video of ‘LHHH’ Star A1 Bentley Robbed Live on Instagram Surfaces + A1 Planning to Sue Studio - March 21, 2018
- VH1 to Celebrate ALL Cast Members of ‘LHH’ Franchise with First Annual Mona Awards - March 21, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018