Katy Perry Shares Eye Catching Illuminati ‘Witness’ Album Cover Art
Earlier this week, Katy Perry shared the title for her upcoming 4th studio album by teasing fans with a photo of one of her eyes in hot pink and purple toned winged makeup.
She later announced Witness: The Tour, where she revealed a better photo of the look and now she has taken her look to the album’s official cover art, which shows off her new blonde short hairstyle, as she covers her eyes. The image gets very creepy and illuminati-ish as an eyeball is seen peeking from her mouth:
The album cover art and images seem to be inspired by late music and fashion icon David Bowie, whose style influenced the fashion industry like no other with his androgynous look, dramatic makeup and over the top costumes.
Witness is set to be released on June 9 through Capitol Records. The album’s lead single, Chained to the Rhythm featuring Skip Marley, was released on February 10, 2017, while the Migos assisted second single Bon Appétit, was released on April 28, 2017.
Witness: The Tour is scheduled to begin on September 7, 2017, in Columbus, Ohio, at the Schottenstein Center, and to scheduled to conclude on February, 5, 2018, in Vancouver, British Colombia at the Rogers Arena.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018