Kate Upton’s Witness in Her Sexual Harassment Case Against Guess Refuses to Speak
Kate Upton is currently in litigation with Guess over allegations she has made that the company’s co-founder Paul Marciano‘grabbed her chest’ and ‘forcibly kissed her’ in 2010. The fashion brand’s first response was to hire Marciano’s personal law firm to investigate the manner leading to Upton refusing to speak to them. Guess has since chosen the independent firm Glaser Weil but she’s decrying the move as all “smoke and mirrors.”
But Kate isn’t the only one not speaking. Photograper Yu Tsai, who she says witnessed the entire ordeal has now gone noticeably absent. Multiple calls and emails for him to speak to investigators have gone unanswered. What HAS been revealed on his behalf are the dozens of emails sent from him to Marciano where he’s clearly gushing over the fashion mogul. Outside of expressing his excitement of working with Marciano, one of the emails from 2010 show him asking for his number to pass on to Upton to thank him for some Guess clothes she received. Kate has said in the past that Tsai was her buffer of dealing with him but this doesn’t seem to help her case.
During the time of the #MeToo movement where people are becoming sensitive about these matters and getting the courage to speak out, we’re hoping she gets the justice she’s seeking.
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018