Kate Upton’s Witness in Her Sexual Harassment Case Against Guess Refuses to Speak
Kate Upton is currently in litigation with Guess over allegations she has made that the company’s co-founder Paul Marciano‘grabbed her chest’ and ‘forcibly kissed her’ in 2010. The fashion brand’s first response was to hire Marciano’s personal law firm to investigate the manner leading to Upton refusing to speak to them. Guess has since chosen the independent firm Glaser Weil but she’s decrying the move as all “smoke and mirrors.”
But Kate isn’t the only one not speaking. Photograper Yu Tsai, who she says witnessed the entire ordeal has now gone noticeably absent. Multiple calls and emails for him to speak to investigators have gone unanswered. What HAS been revealed on his behalf are the dozens of emails sent from him to Marciano where he’s clearly gushing over the fashion mogul. Outside of expressing his excitement of working with Marciano, one of the emails from 2010 show him asking for his number to pass on to Upton to thank him for some Guess clothes she received. Kate has said in the past that Tsai was her buffer of dealing with him but this doesn’t seem to help her case.
During the time of the #MeToo movement where people are becoming sensitive about these matters and getting the courage to speak out, we’re hoping she gets the justice she’s seeking.
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018