Kate Gosselin’s Starring in a New Dating Show, ‘Kate Plus Date’
TLC’s decade plus reality star Kate Gosselin, famous for the busload of children she had in the early 2000s is back with yet another show debuting this fall. Kate Plus Date is documenting her efforts to find a man and thus a father to her whopping 8 children. Now in her 9th year of her divorce being finalized, she’s a little more than overdo for another round. After all, she’s still a pretty young woman as she just celebrated her 43rd birthday this past March. The show will feature her working with a professional matchmaker, because let’s face it, 8 children and still having high standards isn’t going to be a piece of cake.
Kate says she chose to do the show based on her twin daughters’ encouragement. Not too long ago she was under investigation for possible child abuse when she sent one of her children away briefly to a special needs program. The father, Jon Gosselin filed for custody of one of the children a few years ago as well citing being unhappy with her mother. If dating will do anything, it’ll give Kate the opportunity to find someone who will help her be less overwhelmed and stressed with so many children. It’s only natural one would be a little exasperated from time to time with that type of pressure.
“As we’re talking about Mady and Cara going off to college which is becoming more and more of a reality, it’s gonna happen, it almost became like a worry for them, too, like ‘Mommy, you’re gonna be all alone soon,’ ” shares Gosselin. “But it was very apparent, now that they’re older and talking about dating and how they’re all gonna get married someday … it became apparent: they want someone for me. They want me to have somebody in my life.”
Dating with cameras around is not an easy thing. Just ask Kenya Moore. It practically cost her her job AND her new husband during the last season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta… but not so much for Kate. She says she prefers it that way as she’s out with “strangers.” I’m pretty sure a taser would suffice but then again, the check she was offered probably was enough to take the added pressure of millions of eyes being on her while making some life altering decision.
“If I’m going to date someone, I can’t just go out on a date — it’s creepy to me to think of just going out somewhere with some stranger, and so I actually feel like doing it like this is the best and safest way for me to go on a date — a camera crew will be there! I’ll be safe!” she says. “And the person will have been vetted by a matchmaker.”
“I won’t be just doing some scary online thing,” she says. “I mean, online dating, seriously — I put my profile in there and people will know who it is within 90 seconds. No, this is probably the safest way for me to date, let’s be honest.”
Glitzers, are you prepared for more of Kate Gosselin? Will you be tuning in to watch Kate find love?
- Boonk Gang’s Still Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself – When Will it Stop? - July 16, 2018
- Just Who Did Alexia Cheat On Youtuber Jamar Johnson with that Caused Him to Bite Her? - July 16, 2018
- Drake Now Has the Most Hot 100 #1 Hits of Any Rapper with ‘In My Feelings’ - July 16, 2018
- Tekashi69 Surrendered Himself, Posted Bail & Walked Out of Jail After Allegedly Assaulting a 16 Year Old in TX Mall - July 16, 2018
- THOT Almighty Celina Powell Strikes Again & Exposes Snoop Dogg for Cheating - July 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: NYC Personal Trainer Michael Leggett aka FashionMeetzFitness - July 15, 2018
- VIDEO: Rapper Boonk Gang Jumps Teenagers while on Bumper Cars at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Cali - July 14, 2018
- Rapper Boonkgang is On Twitter Releasing Sex Tapes of Himself as We Speak - July 14, 2018
- Why Does Charlize Theron Dress Her 6 Year Old Son Up as a Girl? - July 13, 2018
- Justin Bieber Spent Over a Half Million on Hailey Baldwin’s Engagement Ring - July 13, 2018