Kardashian Sisters Take Legal Action To Stop Blac Chyna From Using The Kardashian Name
Looks like all of the rumors about the Kardashian/Jenner sisters disliking Blac Chyna may be true. TMZ obtained some new documents which reveal that Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney‘s companies are opposing Blac Chyna‘s request to trademark “Angela Renee Kardashian.”
Blac Chyna is looking to use the name for her brand, due to her pending marriage to Rob Kardashian.
The documents state that if Blac Chyna gets the trademark they’ll “suffer damage including irreparable injury to their reputation and goodwill.”
The documents also state that the model is “deliberately seeking to profit from the goodwill and popularity” of the Kardashian name.
Blac Chyna and Rob became engaged earlier this year after only 2 months of dating. They welcomed their first child, Dream Kardashian, last month.
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018