Kardashian Sisters Take Legal Action To Stop Blac Chyna From Using The Kardashian Name
Looks like all of the rumors about the Kardashian/Jenner sisters disliking Blac Chyna may be true. TMZ obtained some new documents which reveal that Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney‘s companies are opposing Blac Chyna‘s request to trademark “Angela Renee Kardashian.”
Blac Chyna is looking to use the name for her brand, due to her pending marriage to Rob Kardashian.
The documents state that if Blac Chyna gets the trademark they’ll “suffer damage including irreparable injury to their reputation and goodwill.”
The documents also state that the model is “deliberately seeking to profit from the goodwill and popularity” of the Kardashian name.
Blac Chyna and Rob became engaged earlier this year after only 2 months of dating. They welcomed their first child, Dream Kardashian, last month.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018