Kardashian Sisters Take Legal Action To Stop Blac Chyna From Using The Kardashian Name
Looks like all of the rumors about the Kardashian/Jenner sisters disliking Blac Chyna may be true. TMZ obtained some new documents which reveal that Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney‘s companies are opposing Blac Chyna‘s request to trademark “Angela Renee Kardashian.”
Blac Chyna is looking to use the name for her brand, due to her pending marriage to Rob Kardashian.
The documents state that if Blac Chyna gets the trademark they’ll “suffer damage including irreparable injury to their reputation and goodwill.”
The documents also state that the model is “deliberately seeking to profit from the goodwill and popularity” of the Kardashian name.
Blac Chyna and Rob became engaged earlier this year after only 2 months of dating. They welcomed their first child, Dream Kardashian, last month.
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018