Judge Rules in Favor of Tyrese + Restraining Order Denied
Despite all of the crazy situations before hand, there is some good news for Tyrese and all of his fans. A judge DENIED his ex-wife’s (Norma Gibson) request for a permanent restraining order which would have severely restricted the actor’s access to his daughter, Shayla.
A judge ruled in favor of the actor and singer, who will share 50/50 joint custody beginning in January. Until then, a visitation schedule was worked out to allow Tyrese to see Shayla over the holidays.
Norma and Tyrese have been battling for the past 3 months as Norma claimed Tyrese physically abused the 10-year-old, claiming he beat her 12 to 16 times. Tyrese says he only struck her once on the bottom, and that Norma is simply vengeful.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018