Judge Rules in Favor of Tyrese + Restraining Order Denied
Despite all of the crazy situations before hand, there is some good news for Tyrese and all of his fans. A judge DENIED his ex-wife’s (Norma Gibson) request for a permanent restraining order which would have severely restricted the actor’s access to his daughter, Shayla.
A judge ruled in favor of the actor and singer, who will share 50/50 joint custody beginning in January. Until then, a visitation schedule was worked out to allow Tyrese to see Shayla over the holidays.
Norma and Tyrese have been battling for the past 3 months as Norma claimed Tyrese physically abused the 10-year-old, claiming he beat her 12 to 16 times. Tyrese says he only struck her once on the bottom, and that Norma is simply vengeful.
- Kenya Moore’s Peach Has Been Thrown in the Trash + Kim Zolciak Returning to Replace Her? - February 20, 2018
- WATCH: ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ Trailer Featuring Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin & Mob Wives star Renee Graziano - February 20, 2018
- SAY WHAT?: Rapper Young Thug Changes His Name to “Sex” - February 20, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Alleged Full Sex Tape Leaks + #BlackTwitter DRAGS Her for Being Boring & Having Whack Oral Skills - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Fergie’s National Anthem Performance was a Train Wreck + Celebrities React - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018