Joseline Says She Doesn’t Regret Calling Stevie J’s Daughter a Hoe + Reveals the “Truth Tea” for Leaving LHHATL
Looks like Joseline was VERY serious about quitting Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, but it seems like she isn’t quitting the show in general. The 30-year-old rapper and reality TV star appeared on The Breakfast Club this morning where she continued to lash out at “former” boss Mona Scott-Young, her relationship with Stevie J and more.
Speaking with the morning trio, the Puerto Rican Princess says that she decided to leave LHHATL because she didn’t like how she was portrayed on the show as teh producers only showed her negative side. She is prepping to leave Atlanta and mvoe to Miami, where she MAY appear on LHHMIA.
Joseline also spoke baout her drug usage rumors and revealed that she took 4 drug tests and why she doesn’t regret calling her baby daddy’s daughter out her name:
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018