Joseline Says She Doesn’t Regret Calling Stevie J’s Daughter a Hoe + Reveals the “Truth Tea” for Leaving LHHATL
Looks like Joseline was VERY serious about quitting Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, but it seems like she isn’t quitting the show in general. The 30-year-old rapper and reality TV star appeared on The Breakfast Club this morning where she continued to lash out at “former” boss Mona Scott-Young, her relationship with Stevie J and more.
Speaking with the morning trio, the Puerto Rican Princess says that she decided to leave LHHATL because she didn’t like how she was portrayed on the show as teh producers only showed her negative side. She is prepping to leave Atlanta and mvoe to Miami, where she MAY appear on LHHMIA.
Joseline also spoke baout her drug usage rumors and revealed that she took 4 drug tests and why she doesn’t regret calling her baby daddy’s daughter out her name:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018