Joseline Says She Doesn’t Regret Calling Stevie J’s Daughter a Hoe + Reveals the “Truth Tea” for Leaving LHHATL
Looks like Joseline was VERY serious about quitting Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, but it seems like she isn’t quitting the show in general. The 30-year-old rapper and reality TV star appeared on The Breakfast Club this morning where she continued to lash out at “former” boss Mona Scott-Young, her relationship with Stevie J and more.
Speaking with the morning trio, the Puerto Rican Princess says that she decided to leave LHHATL because she didn’t like how she was portrayed on the show as teh producers only showed her negative side. She is prepping to leave Atlanta and mvoe to Miami, where she MAY appear on LHHMIA.
Joseline also spoke baout her drug usage rumors and revealed that she took 4 drug tests and why she doesn’t regret calling her baby daddy’s daughter out her name:
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018