Joseline Calls Stevie J’s Daughter a Nappy Head H** + Says that She Should Find a C*** to Suck
Jasmine Washington, Rasheeda, and Kirk Frost aren’t the only Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta cast members who are having an equal share of onscreen drama, they are also having some off screen drama as well.
Since their union, both of Stevie J‘s oldest daughters, specifically Savannah, have expressed their strong dislikes for Joseline Hernandez. In this week’s episode of the show, things got VERY heated between Savannah and Joseline, who attempted to apologize but sadly went into bully mode where she almost got into a fight with her.
Joseline took to Twitter where she dissed Savannah, calling her a “hoe” and saying that she should find her own “c**k to suck,” before revealing that she does not want to talk about it anymore, take a look at the screenshot via theJasmineBRAND:
Savannah took to Twitter to respond to Joseline threatening to punch her:
And now I’m very liable to punch on you. He can’t save YOU anymore pic.twitter.com/AlYxKNsIzb
— Savannah J (@snj_23) June 27, 2017
AND she also shared this photo of Joseline on Snapchat:
Honestly, I was rooting for Joseline, I really hoped that having Bonnie Bella would change her, but she still has a lot of growing up to do. Arguing with an 18-year-old and calling her a hoe when you were TRYING to be with her Father is childish and disrespectful. Sigh. I feel bad for Bonnie Bella.
- Ray J Addresses Cheating Rumors + His Mom Says Princess Should Give Him a Public Apology - January 23, 2018
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018