Rapper Jim Jones Defends Dodge’s Use of MLK to Sell Cars in their Super Bowl Commercial
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day just passed and the car company Dodge created a commercial for the Super Bowl including words from Martin Luther King, Jr. The ad had MLK reciting a 1968 speech about service and community showing everyday hard working people across the country. Unfortunately it drew a lot of criticism with people feeling they were being disrespectful using his image to hock cars. Few things are more American than the car manufacturing industry and FYI, Dodge was around before MLK.
Coming to the car company’s defense (besides us) is rapper Jim Jones. According to him, there’s nothing wrong with MLK’s words reaching over 100 million viewers especially for the younger generation who may not know about him. We agree and also think the social justice warriors should find something else to get outraged about. We’ve got a number of topics to choose from. Sidebar: I appear on the Breitbart podcast Did She Say That with Sonnie Johnson out every Wednesday with a number of topics for the social justice warriors to pick from to focus their outrage and not this stupid sh**.
Glitzers, listen to Jim Jones’ defense of Dodge’s MLK speech in their Super Bowl commercial below:
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018