Jennifer Lawrence Spends Christmas Eve with Children in Kentucky Children’s Hospital
Jennifer Lawrence, ever the classy young lady just spent her 5th consecutive Christmas Eve in her hometown comforting sick children at Norton’s Children’t Hospital.
“Louisville’s own Jennifer Lawrence stopped by Norton Children’s Hospital today to visit with patients, families, and staff,” the hospital wrote on Instagram.
“This visit has become a tradition for Lawrence each Christmas. Thank you, Jennifer! You sure do bring a smile to all!”
Surprisingly the visit was able to happens as she predicted in 2015 that the election of Donald Trump would be the end of the world and here it is almost 2018 and we’re all still here. She’ll even able to survive long enough to see the $2 million donation she announced she would make to the hospital.
“Hi, I’m Jennifer Lawrence. I’m excited to announce we will be establishing the Jennifer Lawrence Foundation Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at Kosair Children’s Hospital,” she said in a video.
“As part of my effort to help these children and caregivers, I challenge the entire community to get behind this cause and help match my gift by raising an additional $2 million to support all of these brave and inspiring children.”
As the second highest paid actress in the world by Forbes Magazine, Jennifer Lawrence can definitely afford the donation. It’s good to see her balancing her life with meaningful deeds like committing herself to helping children get better.
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018