Legal Docs Show Jay-Z’s Possibly Opening New Clothing Boutiques & Restaurants
When Jay-Z criticized President Trump and received a response when Eminem didn’t, that’s because he’s clearly the bigger boss. This has been proven again this week when his business S Carter Enterprises filed documents to expand his clothing brand Paper Planes in other sales vehicles. This includes the availability of his products to be sold in department stores, online boutiques and even musical recordings. He’s even considering selling athletic gym bags, tour books, jewelry and even a cosmetic line. Yes, Jay-Z with a cosmetic line… picture that.
If that isn’t enough for you, his business S Carter Enterprises also secured the right to the name Hovino for the use of restaurant, cafe services, carry-out restaurant services, pubs, cocktail lounges, wine bars and more. Call him many things, but Jay-Z is on top of his game and the example of #BlackExcellence in business.
Glitzers, are you ready for Jay-Z’s new restaurants and clothing stores? Would you shop there?
- Porn Star James Jagger’s also a Rapper by the Name of T Gotti & a Clothing Designer - February 13, 2018
- In Case You’ve Ever Wondered How Macana Man Got into Porn… Lol - February 13, 2018
- Houston Rapper, Slow Grinder & Self-Proclaimed “Bootyologist” Taz Dyess’ Nudes Leak - February 12, 2018
- Ever Wonder What Porn Star Venom has been Up to Since Quitting Porn? - February 12, 2018
- Cardi B and Anna Wintour are Besties Side by Side for New York Fashion Week - February 11, 2018
- Omarosa Rushed to the Hospital After Celebrity Big Brother Competition Injury - February 10, 2018
- Model Aaron Spady’s Well Hidden Nudes Finally Leak - February 10, 2018
- Model and Singer Jordan Selph Shocks Fans with Uber Impressive Nudes - February 9, 2018
- Vivica Fox’ ‘Black Magic’ Star Steven Beck’s Naked and… - February 9, 2018
- Check Out French Ball Player Stephane Manga and His 6’6 Baller Meat - February 9, 2018