Legal Docs Show Jay-Z’s Possibly Opening New Clothing Boutiques & Restaurants
When Jay-Z criticized President Trump and received a response when Eminem didn’t, that’s because he’s clearly the bigger boss. This has been proven again this week when his business S Carter Enterprises filed documents to expand his clothing brand Paper Planes in other sales vehicles. This includes the availability of his products to be sold in department stores, online boutiques and even musical recordings. He’s even considering selling athletic gym bags, tour books, jewelry and even a cosmetic line. Yes, Jay-Z with a cosmetic line… picture that.
If that isn’t enough for you, his business S Carter Enterprises also secured the right to the name Hovino for the use of restaurant, cafe services, carry-out restaurant services, pubs, cocktail lounges, wine bars and more. Call him many things, but Jay-Z is on top of his game and the example of #BlackExcellence in business.
Glitzers, are you ready for Jay-Z’s new restaurants and clothing stores? Would you shop there?
- Kim Zolciak Turns 40 + Nene Leakes’ Husband is Out of the Hospital - May 24, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner Says All Her Children Have Moved On from Her with their Lives - May 23, 2018
- LOL: Michael Blackson Says Dolce & Gabbana Doesn’t Have a Dressing Room Big Enough for His Motombo - May 23, 2018
- The Church of Beysus is Now a Thing as Beyonce Buys a New Orleans Church - May 23, 2018
- Kim Kardashian Takes her Kids to Disneyland + Takes a Nude Pic for Her Fragrance - May 22, 2018
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018