Jasmine & Kirk Case Dismissed & Settled Out of Court + Rod Bullock Arrested for Theft
Well this is disappointing. Yesterday, August 16, served as the day that Jamsine Washington and Kirk Frost were to appear in court to determine if Kirk is indeed the father of Baby Kannon.
Kirk officially took the DNA test at the end of July and the results were revealed a few days afterwards.
Thanks to FAMEOLOUS however, I can share that neither Kirk nor Jasmine showed up as they have SETTLED out of court and the case was dismissed:
While it’s being stated that Kirk is the father, there is currently no proof to officially confirm at this time.
It’s also been revealed that Rod Bullock was arrested on Monday, August 14, was arrested for theft by conversion:
The seventh season of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta is currently filming, though it’s currently unknown if Jasmine will appear this season as VH1 contacted the prosecutor two weeks ago with Jasmine declining because she didn’t want to be on TV.
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018