Janet Jackson Has Something To Say: WATCH
Pop legend Janet Jackson, who recently announced her new tour, made a special video that I obtained last night during the Met Gala. In the video, Jackson, admits that she and her ex-husband Wissam Al-Mana are “in court” and trying to “work out this whole situation together”.
The video comes just weeks after Jackson announced her split from Al-Mana, whom, she was together with for just over five years. In her initial prenuptial agreement, Jackson, was guaranteed millions if she stayed with Al-Mana for at least five years.
- Jhene Aiko; A New Fashion Collection, And An Intimate Evening In LA - May 2, 2017
- Japanese Men Break Into WILD Fight On LA Bound Flight - May 2, 2017
- Lawmakers Are Threatening Serious Action Over “Overcrowding” On Flights - May 2, 2017
- Janet Jackson Has Something To Say: WATCH - May 2, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel; His Son, And An Emotional Father’s Plea - May 2, 2017
- [Full Video] Nicki Minaj “Regret In Your Tears” - May 2, 2017
- NYPD: Top Author Jumps To Her Death, Commits Suicide - May 2, 2017
- WATCH: This Proves Canadians Are Incredibly And Unusually Nice - May 2, 2017
- A Pop Legend; A Sex Scandal, And A Damning Court Document - May 1, 2017
- Fox Scandal Claims Yet Another Victim - May 1, 2017