Iyanla Needs to Fix Hazel E’s Life; Next Season Maybe?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last week, Love & Hip Hop Hollywood reality star Hazel E made all types of racial headlines. The offense was for pissing off both #BlackTwitter and #GayTwitter, essentially her entire fan base in a series of Instagram posts defending her boyfriend, Rose Burgundy, an artist over 10 years younger than her. In the post she shared pics of most of her black castmates saying they were jealous of her light skin and couldn’t pass the paper bag test. Her boyfriend, who was accused of being gay, posted a pic of a burning gay flag saying all gays should go to hell, which Hazel agreed with.
At this moment, Hazel is in the sunken place. Hazel was already the underdog on the show, which is fine. She’s a publicist turned rapper whose credentials have been called into question but at least she understood she needed to prove herself. She’s not a bad rapper either. She took a season off, had a ton of plastic surgery, got her body right and spent every episode trying to level up on everyone else, showing up to set in Maseratis, tens of thousands in jewelry on her wrist, landing in choppers before going on stage, but in the process she allowed her desire to get back at everyone to get in the way of her career.
Reports show she’s considering suing Mona Scott, the originator of Love & Hip Hop for an unjust firing. She has a new manager, Sabrina Hutton, who doesn’t have a website (hell, even Hazel’s website HazelEBaby.com expired and is up for sale) and though there are people still rooting for her, it’s going to take some serious humbling to get herself back on track. This is why she needs Iyanla Vanzant. She was able to do it for Sheree Whitfield from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Sheree bragged about the massive house she was having built for her children but Iyanla told her it wasn’t finished and that she needed to get her life together. She had an over inflated ego for someone who didn’t have anything outside of her previous marriage with her NFL player husband Bob Whitfield who left her in the middle of the night without saying a word and let their home foreclose.
Similarly, more people would root for Hazel if she spent more time trying to win and less time trying to tear everyone else down, not to mention that those posts from her and her boyfriend were quite disgusting. Sidebar: How do you attack someone for being dark skin yet you’re selling lightening pills? Someone on Instagram posted that the same people who talk about her big nose, an African American feature everyday are the same ones upset about her paper bag test comments. That is an interesting point but… no. We really do wish Hazel the best and hope that she gets out of this sunken place she’s in and realize that she played a role in what she’s going through right now.
Can someone contact Iyanla and tell her to stop what she’s doing and come get this woman, please?
Premium domain https://t.co/JvDA6yJHmP for sale for $3,800. Follow the link to purchase.
— VM3 Media (@VM3Media) October 24, 2017
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018