IT’S HANDLED: Angelina Jolie Hires REAL LIFE Olivia Pope For Her Divorce To Brad Pitt
The divorce between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt is turning out to be one of the most talked about and nastiest yet. It has now been reported that the Oscar winning actress has hired a very powerful woman on her divorce team, Ms. Judy Smith!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Judy, she serves as the inspiration for Kerry Washington‘s character, Olivia Pope in the hit ABC show Scandal. She also serves as one of the show’s producers:
“Judy has been asked to consult with those working with Angelina on divorce negotiations. Judy and her firm have a long history of handling issues that have unfortunately garnered too much attention in the public eye, and she knows how to push towards resolutions that are swift and discreet.”
Judy is the owner of Smith & Company – one of the most reputable crisis management firms in the United States. The 57-year-old “fixer” has been able to successfully help a slew of high-profile celebrities in the past including Michael Vick, Paula Deen and Monica Lewinsky.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018