Is Phaedra Parks Writing Pleas for Help in Changing Her Life?
Most celebrities use their websites to update their fans on what they’re doing. Not so for former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks. For those who don’t know, last season on the show, Phaedra Parks, who if she isn’t an ordained minister would sure fool us acted purely hypocritical and evil as all hell getting fired for starting one of the most vicious rumors in reality tv history. She said co-star Kandi Burruss told her she intended on drugging and raping fellow castmember Porsha Williams and denied it to her face. Now, don’t get us wrong, that was an awful thing to say but she sure did have one hell of a storyline with that. Unlike most of America, we’re still rooting for her return. She was the villain in a church hat… kind of like Antoine Fisher’s mom, but hotter.
“Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. Carol Burnett” she wrote on December 7th.
She’s left a few dark messages on her website recently including expressions of wanting to change her life as the quote above. If anything it’s definitely needed because of all the sh** starting she’s done over the years, this was by far the worst. It isn’t even a scenario you can walk out of unscathed. Now that her Real Housewives time has passed over maybe Love & Hip Hop will accept her. They fight on a regular basis and openly laugh at people having heart attacks in the confessionals so… anything goes over there. She has however become a Wilhelmina model as a means to complete her new Instagram THOT image she’s been working on ever since befriending fellow closet THOT Porsha Williams. Both were trying to be Stepford Wives until they realized they were both as evil, fake and whorish as the other.
“Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. Euripides” she wrote on November 30th.
So it seems she feels her friends haven’t been standing by her side ever since she was fired and had to quietly put her house up for sale now that her jailbird husband can’t pay for it with his white collar crimes. as for how she’s treated everyone else, she dug up Nene Leakes’ half sister to get dirt on her, she called Kenya Moore an Escapee on Whore Island, Kandi Burruss said she had been making calls trying to sabotage her restaurant… if her friends don’t support her, that’s because she hasn’t been much of a friend herself. She also claims that she now has no desire to return to the show and even said the drama caused her to get sick at times. Being as though she was often the orchestrator and the administrator of a lot of this said confusion, she has no one to blame but herself.
- DC Rapper Pop Legendary aka Alldrae’s Naked and Proud of It - January 23, 2018
- Chante Moore Kicking Off ‘The Chronicles of Love Chapter 1’ Tour in Atlanta on Valentine’s Day - January 22, 2018
- NFL Player Mychal Kendricks Likes to Show Off His Cakes - January 21, 2018
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018