Is Kirk Frost’s Baby Mama Drama a Joint Scam by Jasmine and Rod Bullock?
If you thought that Kirk and Rasheeda‘s situation with Jasmine was already bad, then you have no idea! According to a post from Fameolous, things are even more twisted than any of have realized!
It’s being stated that Jasmine, who claims that Kirk is the father of her son has had a boyfriend by the name of Logan for 11 years and that Logan’s father, who passed away, name was Cannon.
Mimi Faust wasn’t lying when she said that Rod Bullock, who is currently in a relationship with Jasmine, was a scam artist and it has been revealed that Jasmine is as well! He was completely unaware of Jasmine’s relationship with Logan, as she was dating the two of them at the same time.
And that’s just the beginning my dear Glitzsers. This is where things officially begin to take a turn: Jasmine actually told Logan’s mom that she was pregnant and she named her son Cannon after Logan’s deceased father and ADMITTED that Cannon IS NOT KIRK’S BABY!!!! An insider states:
“In upcoming episodes, this information will be revealed as Jasmine and Rod are trying to set up Kirk. Once Rod found out Jasmine was pregnant, he told her, ‘Let’s take advantage of this Love & Hip Hop opportunity.’ However, he didn’t know about Logan at the time. Jasmine then changed the spelling of her son’s name to a ‘K’ because all of Kirk’s kids’ names begin with the letter ‘K’ after him.”
The insider adds:
“When Logan (the real father of the baby) shows up to film a scene about this entire situation, Jasmine is blindsided and runs out the room because she realizes he is about to blow up her entire false story. Jasmine had no idea the producers dug up her ex-boyfriend”
If all of this is indeed true, then Rod and Jasmine have to be two of the most disgraceful people in the world. To literally use TV and the innocence of a baby to destroy a marriage is one of the most sickening things that anyone could do. Rasheeda and Kirk should send Rod BACK to jail and Jasmine as well.
Then there’s also the possibility that the insider who shared the information could be completely wrong.
We’ll see how all of this plays out over the next few weeks, as Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 6 continues to air. Until then, tell me your thoughts!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018