Is Kirk Frost’s Baby Mama Drama a Joint Scam by Jasmine and Rod Bullock?
If you thought that Kirk and Rasheeda‘s situation with Jasmine was already bad, then you have no idea! According to a post from Fameolous, things are even more twisted than any of have realized!
It’s being stated that Jasmine, who claims that Kirk is the father of her son has had a boyfriend by the name of Logan for 11 years and that Logan’s father, who passed away, name was Cannon.
Mimi Faust wasn’t lying when she said that Rod Bullock, who is currently in a relationship with Jasmine, was a scam artist and it has been revealed that Jasmine is as well! He was completely unaware of Jasmine’s relationship with Logan, as she was dating the two of them at the same time.
And that’s just the beginning my dear Glitzsers. This is where things officially begin to take a turn: Jasmine actually told Logan’s mom that she was pregnant and she named her son Cannon after Logan’s deceased father and ADMITTED that Cannon IS NOT KIRK’S BABY!!!! An insider states:
“In upcoming episodes, this information will be revealed as Jasmine and Rod are trying to set up Kirk. Once Rod found out Jasmine was pregnant, he told her, ‘Let’s take advantage of this Love & Hip Hop opportunity.’ However, he didn’t know about Logan at the time. Jasmine then changed the spelling of her son’s name to a ‘K’ because all of Kirk’s kids’ names begin with the letter ‘K’ after him.”
The insider adds:
“When Logan (the real father of the baby) shows up to film a scene about this entire situation, Jasmine is blindsided and runs out the room because she realizes he is about to blow up her entire false story. Jasmine had no idea the producers dug up her ex-boyfriend”
If all of this is indeed true, then Rod and Jasmine have to be two of the most disgraceful people in the world. To literally use TV and the innocence of a baby to destroy a marriage is one of the most sickening things that anyone could do. Rasheeda and Kirk should send Rod BACK to jail and Jasmine as well.
Then there’s also the possibility that the insider who shared the information could be completely wrong.
We’ll see how all of this plays out over the next few weeks, as Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 6 continues to air. Until then, tell me your thoughts!
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018