Irv Gotti Talks How the Music Industry’s Changed to Cycle
Rap mogul Irv Gotti chatted with Cycle for the second episode of Inner Circle talking about how much the industry’s changed, taking a minute to reminisce on the glory days of hip hop. In his hey day, Irv Gotti brought us Ashanti, Ja Rule, Fat Joe and some of the biggest hits from the early part of the millennium until the feds came knocking at his door for money laundering. Though he’s spent over a decade off the top of the charts, he announced earlier in the year he’s relaunching his label Murder Inc., something many of us thought would never happen, while others have essentially written him off.
The reality is if you’ve got it, you’ve got it and if he’s had the talent to build an industry empire once, he just might be able to do it again. He’s already had some success with his new show Tales on BET, a scripted anthology with a set of new cast members for each episode. Each week is like a mini movie where every episode is directed around a song, a hip hop narration of sorts.
Glitzers, check out Irv Gotti’s interview below talking about hip hop’s hey day and his climb back to the top:
- LA Modeling Agency MHMM Founder Michael Henry’s Nudes are Out - March 17, 2018
- Cuban American Model Raciel Castro Nude Pics and Videos Found Online - March 17, 2018
- Irish and Black Underwear Model Anthony Gallo Nude - March 16, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Witness in Her Sexual Harassment Case Against Guess Refuses to Speak - March 16, 2018
- Chris Cuomo to Challenge Hannity and Maddow with New Prime Time Show - March 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: Jennifer Lopez’ Ex, Actor & Dancer Casper Smart - March 15, 2018
- Michael Jordan’s Son Marcus Jordan Tweeted a Picture of His D*** - March 14, 2018
- This is a David Mcintosh Naked Body Appreciation Post - March 14, 2018
- Say What? Jonathan “Heat” Martinez’ Has a Fine Big D*cked Little Brother? - March 14, 2018
- Hot Fitness Model Darrell Holloman’s Porn Past Revealed as Sylvester Randolph & Xavier Wood - March 14, 2018