Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video
This week in a viral video that we covered first, #HotepTwitter’s @VibeHi, Bryan Sharpe, also known as Hotep Jesus did a social experiment trolling the Starbucks protests. He warned his listeners on Periscope he was going to go get a free cup of coffee and he returned with just that. He didn’t have to use force, he simply walked in, told the barista that he had heard they were racist and said he came for his coffee reparations voucher. It was said as though it was a thing. One Twitter response said that what he did was theft, but it isn’t if they decide to give it to you. The young white barista was even kind enough to tell him where she went to school and when she was going on break. He responded saying “Yes! This is justice.”
The video was first covered here on PopGlitz.com before he went on to Laura Ingraham’s show last night. Regarding the event itself, with previous panelists, Laura said she felt the response of calling the police was a bit over the top but as shown here by Bryan, there’s opportunity everywhere. There have been complaints about the black community not getting reparations for years and here he walked into a store and got complete justice in his own words. Laura said he should have gone upped the ante and gone for the blender.
While on the show, he spoke about his book, “Twitter Marketing: How to Build a Cult-like Following.” For those upset about his actions, he made it known he was intentionally trolling the Left, so how can you be mad at him? When we published the article promoting the video, his book was selling for $11 and before going on Laura Ingraham’s show, he raised the price to $18. How’s the expression? Don’t hate the player, hate the game? And the irony of all of this is that the one man who found a way to get reparations didn’t receive a single call from any black media.
As mentioned in our previous story, I used to work for Bryan when he ran the entertainment news site DefGlam.com before he went on to work with HotepNation.com and we still support his efforts today.
- Kim Zolciak Turns 40 + Nene Leakes’ Husband is Out of the Hospital - May 24, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner Says All Her Children Have Moved On from Her with their Lives - May 23, 2018
- LOL: Michael Blackson Says Dolce & Gabbana Doesn’t Have a Dressing Room Big Enough for His Motombo - May 23, 2018
- The Church of Beysus is Now a Thing as Beyonce Buys a New Orleans Church - May 23, 2018
- Kim Kardashian Takes her Kids to Disneyland + Takes a Nude Pic for Her Fragrance - May 22, 2018
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018