Hazel E Needs to be Hired by the Real Housewives of Atlanta as a Friend of Kandi Burruss
Today I am taking a page out of the Bible, specifically Romans 4:17, to “call those things that are not as though they be” as it pertains to the stardom of rapper Hazel E. Many of us watched and cringed as she had a Twitter meltdown last year calling people monkey butts, darkies and whatever else. I personally was glued to my phone saying “Good for you for finally getting back at the rest of the cast for picking on you but I hope you’ve got your coins saved because you DEFINITELY won’t have a job after this.” Lol, but be that as it may, we immediately published a piece saying she needed to appear on Iyanla Fix My Life because at that point, there really was nothing else for her to do and VOILA, she was on that very next season. (I’m still taking my victory lap from that piece.)
Fast forward a few months and they’re finalizing the cast of season 11 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and Hazel E, I won’t say she needs a job but she definitely belongs in front of the camera. And what better show for her to be on than the Real Housewives of Atlanta? Idk if she has the money even to pull off a Kenya Moore renting a 7,000 sq ft home just for filming as a cast member but she could be a friend. That doesn’t require cameras coming through your house. After all, has anyone seen where Shamea Morton lives? No shade. I’m just saying. And who could she be a friend with? Kandi Burruss of course. She’s one of the city’s premiere music producers and if Kandi could get Rasheeda poppin’ she could do the same for Hazel.
For the haters out there rolling your eyes asking why would I pick Hazel E for the Real Housewives, let me break this down for you for a second. Compared to many of the other artists that have been on Love & Hip Hop including Milan Christopher, Masika Kalysha, etc., Hazel has actually recorded an album, worked with major artists, had professional music videos, etc. She’s just a little bit full of herself, and for good reason considering how she was picked on when she first started the show. The point is she is highly entertaining and let’s be honest, she spent more on her scenes than anyone else on the show with her helicopter entrance for her performance, filming on a yacht, a video set… with a little industry coaching from Kandi as well as strategizing her storyline better on camera, she and Kandi could make for a good team. We’re going to keep our fingers crossed for this friendship to take place.
Glitzers, do you think Hazel E could fit in with the Real Housewives of Atlanta and specifically Kandi Burruss?
- King Agu from Bravo’s ‘Invite Only Cabo’ Gets Butt Naked On Instagram - June 22, 2018
- Rapper XXXTentacion Revealed to Have Died While His Girlfriend was Pregnant - June 22, 2018
- Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You - June 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018