#HAUNTCOUTURE: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Shares Halloween Inspired Designs
Today is my second favorite holiday of the year, Halloween. Halloween is basically the only time of the year (unless you celebrate Mardi Gras) where you can be whoever you want, however you want, without being judged or ridiculed…as long as it’s not disrespectful at least.
Many of you are aware that I LOVE fashion, so I decided to blend Halloween with it, and thankfully, two fashion illustrators helped me achieve that goal.
Hayden Williams is a British fashion illustrator and designer who became quite popular on Tumblr a few years ago. Since then, he has went on to create gorgeous illustrations of Beyonce, Kylie Jenner, Aaliyah and Ariana Grande – just to name a few.
He first kicked things off by sharing a photo of Mystery Inc. (Velma, Shaggy, Scooby, Daphne, Fred and Scooby Doo):
Afterwards, he went on to kick off his Haunt Couture Collection, which features various looks like a Couture Clown:
A Frightfully Fierce Werewolf:
And a Voodoo Priestess:
He also sketched Morticia and Wednesday Addams:
Take a look at all of his Halloween inspired photos below:
The other illustrations come from Daren the Designer, who launched Tim Burton Couples Collection a few years ago, The collection features Edward Scissorhands and Kim Boggs, Beetlejuice and Lydia Deetz, and of course Sally and Jack Skellington – just to name a few. There is also a witch, a Voodoo Queen and the Creature from the Great Lagoon. Take a look at the photos below:
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Welcomes Baby Girl + Tristan Thompson & Sisters Kourtney & Kim Were by Her Side - April 12, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Feeling Defeated & Betrayed + Tristan Thompson Gets Booed at Cleveland Cavaliers Game - April 11, 2018