#HAUNTCOUTURE: Fashion Illustrator Hayden Williams Shares Halloween Inspired Designs
Today is my second favorite holiday of the year, Halloween. Halloween is basically the only time of the year (unless you celebrate Mardi Gras) where you can be whoever you want, however you want, without being judged or ridiculed…as long as it’s not disrespectful at least.
Many of you are aware that I LOVE fashion, so I decided to blend Halloween with it, and thankfully, two fashion illustrators helped me achieve that goal.
Hayden Williams is a British fashion illustrator and designer who became quite popular on Tumblr a few years ago. Since then, he has went on to create gorgeous illustrations of Beyonce, Kylie Jenner, Aaliyah and Ariana Grande – just to name a few.
He first kicked things off by sharing a photo of Mystery Inc. (Velma, Shaggy, Scooby, Daphne, Fred and Scooby Doo):
Afterwards, he went on to kick off his Haunt Couture Collection, which features various looks like a Couture Clown:
A Frightfully Fierce Werewolf:
And a Voodoo Priestess:
He also sketched Morticia and Wednesday Addams:
Take a look at all of his Halloween inspired photos below:
The other illustrations come from Daren the Designer, who launched Tim Burton Couples Collection a few years ago, The collection features Edward Scissorhands and Kim Boggs, Beetlejuice and Lydia Deetz, and of course Sally and Jack Skellington – just to name a few. There is also a witch, a Voodoo Queen and the Creature from the Great Lagoon. Take a look at the photos below:
- Ray J Addresses Cheating Rumors + His Mom Says Princess Should Give Him a Public Apology - January 23, 2018
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018