Glee Star Jane Lynch Divorces Her Lesbian Lover
Jane Lynch who plays Coach Sue Sylvester on Glee divorced her wife, psychologist Lara Embry just 2 days before her birthday. Jane who is turning 53 announced her split from 44 year old Lara last month.
“Lara and I have decided to end our marriage,” Lynch told PEOPLE in a statement at the time. “This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter.”
The couple wed at a fundraiser in California in 2009. Since same sex marriage was not legal at the time, they got married the following year in Massachusetts and filed for domestic partnership in California.
Irreconcilable differences was stated as the cause of separation according to court documents obtained by E! News. Lara said following their wedding day “We are both fascinated by emotional experience and are essentially hopeful people, but that temperamentally we express it differently,” she said. “I tend to be more calm and reserved, and Jane is not. She’s expressive and exuberant and gregarious.”
A pre-nup was not done which means the couple will be splitting assets 50/50. Jane has a net worth of about $5 million and makes $60,000 an episode so it looks like Lara should be set to make a pretty penny from these last 3 years.
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018
- Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Exposes Rapper King Yella who Claims He Slept with Her as a Liar - January 11, 2018
- Kylie Minogue is Ready to Release Her Next Album Golden - January 11, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says She’s Had Rats Thrown in Her Mailbox & Sh** Thrown at Her Car Since ’94 - January 10, 2018
- Rapper Da Brat Might be Getting Her Radio Checks Garnished for Beating a Woman with a Bottle - January 10, 2018
- Serena Williams Says Motherhood Sometimes Gets Her Down - January 10, 2018