GLAM SHOTS: Paris Jackson Covers ‘Harper’s Bazaar’s Fashion for Every Age Issue
Paris Jackson may be the only daughter of the King of Pop, but the 18-year-old is making her own mark. After giving a stellar performance in Fox’s hit TV show Star, Paris is also dabbling into the world of fashion and is on the verge to being one of the top rising models.
She serves as the cover girl for the April 2017 issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine, dubbed their Fashion for Every Age issue. Inside her cover story titled Paris Jackson: I Was Perfect In My Dad’s Eyes, she opens up about her vulnerabilities, making a name for herself, and honoring her father’s legacy.
She is also featured in a 1940’s themed photoshoot with photographer Jean-Paul Goude, where she wears pieces from Burberry, Chanel, Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello and Dolce & Gabbana. Take a look at a few of the excerpts below:
ON WANTING KIDS: “Eventually, I guess. It’s just the thought of bringing more life into the world we’re current living in—are you kidding me? I’ll spare them all the tears and drama.”
ON MAKING HER OWN WAY: “I’ve always wanted to kind of break off and do my own thing, just ’cause I feel I enjoy independence very much.”
ON HER CHILDHOOD: “The first 12 years of my life I was homeschooled. Which means that the only interactions I’d ever had were with family members or other adults.
Once I got introduced into the real world, I was shocked. It blew me away. Not just because it was sexist, but misogynist and racist and cruel. It was scary as hell. And it still is really scary.”
I have fallen completely in love with Paris over the past 6 months and she is going to be an amazing woman. My sister Cori states that she looks like a younger version of Madonna and I agree. Paris is beautiful, not just on the outside but on the inside as well, and that alone will get her far.
Be sure to pick up a copy of Harper’s Bazaar when it hits newsstands on March 28.
- NEW MUSIC: J. Cole Returns with New Album ‘KOD’ (Stream It Now) - April 20, 2018
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018