GLAM SHOT: Kendall Jenner Covers Vogue’s 2016 Fall Fashion Issue
All fashion lovers know that when it comes to Vogue, their yearly September issue is the most popular and important issue of the year, as September spells the end of summer, and the influence and inspiration for the fashion industry begins to take form at that time.
For this year’s issue, Vogue has chosen rising model and reality TV star Kendall Jenner as the cover girl, and it makes perfect sense as Kendall has made big waves as a model in the industry and is considered to be one of the most sought out new ones for designers such as Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein and Dior – just to name a few.
Inside her cover story titled Kendall Jenner The Face That Launched A Billion Likes, Kendall speaks on her relationship with Caitlyn Jenner, her role model Cindy Crawford, her jealousy of sister Kylie, and much more.
She is also featured in a photoshoot with photography duo Mert & Marcus, where she wears pieces from Maison Margiela, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, and Givenchy – just to name a few. Take a look at the excerpts below:
On her relationship with Caitlyn: “Sometimes I look at a picture of my dad when she was a guy, and it makes me a little sad—I get emotional. You have to get past it—you’ve got a new person to love. It’s kind of a blessing in disguise—if that’s not the wrong way to say it.”
On how lonely modeling can be: “I don’t think that people understand how lonely it can be. All you’re doing is traveling the world by yourself to do a job and then go back to your hotel by yourself. It’s a different life than you imagined.”
On being jealous of Kylie in the past: “I remember crying in my bedroom about the fact that Kylie had so many friends and I didn’t.”
On Cindy Crawford: “This is a career – I want this to last for a long time. Not that I won’t venture out and do other things, but I want this to be like a Cindy Crawford thing: I want it to last until I am her age. That’s why I love her so much and why I look up to her: Her life now is something that I want my life to be like.”
On what she’s learned from her sisters: “People say a lot of what they think, and it’s not always positive. And we never say anything. We just take it. One of the best lessons I ever learned from my sisters is not to take everything so seriously. Just leave it alone – it will pass in a week.”
- Blac Chyna’s Alleged Full Sex Tape Leaks + #BlackTwitter DRAGS Her for Being Boring & Having Whack Oral Skills - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Fergie’s National Anthem Performance was a Train Wreck + Celebrities React - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018