Glam Shot: Katy Perry Covers ‘Harper Bazaar’s’ September 2015 Issue
Katy Perry serves as the cover girl for the September 2015 issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine, where she is also named one of the icons selected by former editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld.
Roitfeld is Harper’s Bazaar‘s Global Fashion Director and the founder and editor-in-chief of CR Fashion Book.
Other chosen icons are Oprah Winfrey, Willow Smith and Mariah Carey – just to name a few.
For the cover, Katy wears a Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane dress and Cartier bracelet. The icons issue features the listed celebrities speaking about their influences. Katy chose Elizabeth Taylor. See what she had to say about her below, as well as the photos from her shoot afterwards. You can also view the photos of Oprah Winfrey, Willow Smith and Mariah Carey:
“An icon transcends time. Liz was so fabulous and decadent and had a style that evolved with the years …and I’m sure I’ll be married just as many times!”
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018