Glam Shot: Katy Perry Covers ‘Harper Bazaar’s’ September 2015 Issue
Katy Perry serves as the cover girl for the September 2015 issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine, where she is also named one of the icons selected by former editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld.
Roitfeld is Harper’s Bazaar‘s Global Fashion Director and the founder and editor-in-chief of CR Fashion Book.
Other chosen icons are Oprah Winfrey, Willow Smith and Mariah Carey – just to name a few.
For the cover, Katy wears a Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane dress and Cartier bracelet. The icons issue features the listed celebrities speaking about their influences. Katy chose Elizabeth Taylor. See what she had to say about her below, as well as the photos from her shoot afterwards. You can also view the photos of Oprah Winfrey, Willow Smith and Mariah Carey:
“An icon transcends time. Liz was so fabulous and decadent and had a style that evolved with the years …and I’m sure I’ll be married just as many times!”
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018