Glam Shot: Katy Perry Covers ‘Harper Bazaar’s’ September 2015 Issue
Katy Perry serves as the cover girl for the September 2015 issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine, where she is also named one of the icons selected by former editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld.
Roitfeld is Harper’s Bazaar‘s Global Fashion Director and the founder and editor-in-chief of CR Fashion Book.
Other chosen icons are Oprah Winfrey, Willow Smith and Mariah Carey – just to name a few.
For the cover, Katy wears a Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane dress and Cartier bracelet. The icons issue features the listed celebrities speaking about their influences. Katy chose Elizabeth Taylor. See what she had to say about her below, as well as the photos from her shoot afterwards. You can also view the photos of Oprah Winfrey, Willow Smith and Mariah Carey:
“An icon transcends time. Liz was so fabulous and decadent and had a style that evolved with the years …and I’m sure I’ll be married just as many times!”
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018
- Wendy Williams Reveals Graves’ Disease Diagnosis + Announces Show Hiatus - February 21, 2018
- THE GAME HAS CHANGED: Cast Appears as Kings & Queens of Cards in New ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Teaser - February 21, 2018
- Kenya Moore’s Peach Has Been Thrown in the Trash + Kim Zolciak Returning to Replace Her? - February 20, 2018
- WATCH: ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ Trailer Featuring Jim Jones, Chrissy Lampkin & Mob Wives star Renee Graziano - February 20, 2018
- SAY WHAT?: Rapper Young Thug Changes His Name to “Sex” - February 20, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Alleged Full Sex Tape Leaks + #BlackTwitter DRAGS Her for Being Boring & Having Whack Oral Skills - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018